Show me young buds

I see the Superfreak. I have some Freakshow. Have you tried the smoke? I don’t want to waste tent space just because they’re cool to look at. If the smoke is good that’s one thing. If it’s just for the coolness factor, I will wait and plant them outside next spring just for kicks.

2 Likes

@BigMike55 ,disclaimer; I’m new at this, I’ll try not to ramble, lol.
Taste good kinda tangy/ slite pepper taste.
Not a yeilder inside, bout 1/2?
Branches are like rubber soon as buds start to form they droop!
Sativa buzz.
BTW, I grow organic, try to follow the Rev…when I’m not following along behind the aminals!!

1 Like

My Dragonblood hashplants got that rubber effect. No matter what I did, they just kept stretchin. Like 4-6inches between nodes. And now they are getting heavy with beans. So they want to reach the floor

2 Likes

10 Likes

(Small) Sour Strawberry: 10 days into flower

10 Likes

Peyote Cookies x Shaman, 12 days into 12/12.

That’s a lot of twelves, spooky…

5 Likes

Is that the Dutch passion Shaman in the cross??
Nice shade of green on your plant! :eyes:
What aromas are you experiencing so far? Nice sounding cross there🤙🏽

2 Likes

Indeed it is! The journey through flavour country has only just begun, right now I can only describe the smell as sweet. Like a fruit rind.

I can’t take any credit for the cross but thank you, I am very excited for this one.

2 Likes

Day 31?
SOUR JACK
Will get a quality picture of young buds

7 Likes

Dark devil auto… no darkness yet though??

4 Likes

Strawberry truffle tricoma gold genetics,got these seeds as testers,touch lucky planted 2 seeds one male one female

12 Likes

start of week 4 i believe, generic blue dream and gsc autos.

9 Likes

Don’t know. Lol. ONI seeds.

5 Likes

Midnight snack

10 Likes

Thinking about painting with some Romulan bx 3 f2 pollen

11 Likes

runtz from a bagseed re-vegged, at somewhere around 4 weeks.

one love…

4 Likes

strawberry glue

5 Likes

Here you go…one of homemade strains.

8 Likes

Flowering time of 14-20 weeks? Oh BOY… better talk to @Slick1 about his long flower experience with the CT. LOL

Chocolate Diesel I acquired in a trade from @Undead-Toker My daughter picked out this strain from my list for some variety over the holidays.

6 Likes