Show me young buds

More shots of the Blueberry Bastard…

9 Likes

Lambs breath /Romulan getting super frosty it won’t be a huge yield but well worth the grow and the smoke I mite cross this plant again after this grow

8 Likes

Crazy looking plant you grown it before how’s the smoke

1 Like

first time so no idea, i saw them and had to try a run to see what its like. not a big producer from what i understand so it prolly will turn ppl off but man its been an interesting grow.

2 Likes

I’ve had small plants but the bud at the end was well worth the grow especially for personal…that’s like the 2 lambs breath /Romulan I’m growing very short plants but the bud is going to be amazing

Kosher Kush, destined for S1 seeds. (just did a defoliation; they are on week 2 flower).

:hugs: :metal: :globe_with_meridians:

10 Likes

man i hope it works out that way!!!

1 Like

It will always does lol,next time you grow the strain try
Make some female pollen,make some crosses or breed it back into itself

One of the females
I sprayed with CS sprayed selfed herself,I’ll grow 2
Of the seeds out next grow to see what’s up

1 Like

hey @anon98660487 since youre the first to reply about these crazy little bastards i have a few i could spare and toss your way if you want to give them a go

1 Like

Are they females

they are regs
PM me if you want

I’ll give
You some strawberry truffle in trade

All the way from Spain got these as testers didn’t have time to grow them

5 Likes

that sounds good but not required. i’ll message you :+1:

10 Likes

Seedsman Blueberry from last year.
The debris is ash from a local forest fire.

5 Likes

So @Floyd, back on that…

GB x Tomahawk - Citrus in the distance and yet a clear scent of melon. It doesn’t smell much, to be honest, at least for now!! Still going… week 11!

1 Like

Sweet bud. From where did these beans hail? I have J.O.T.I, B.B.M but I know others exist. Hope I get something this fine.

1 Like

Both seeds were a gift from a friend, but I believe they came from Humboldt seeds.

1 Like

Humboldt, ya… Hard to find there stock. I know a place with a lot of there stock still, not those. No regs. Kinda wanted there pineapple skunk. Well done with the B.B.M