Show me young buds

this is kosher Kush and a chocolate rain

13 Likes

oh what smells you getting off your choco blitz i got a half pack to try out it sounds killer looking good :+1:

2 Likes

I have two of them, very different smells.
Asked my wife, who is better at describing smells than I am. Rubbing some sugar leaves, one smells like heavy grease, gas or tar, and strong citrus sourness. Like the sensation you get when you’re about to put a really sour candy in your mouth. She said like a citric “POW!” The other is greasy smelling, but more neutral oil than tar, and smells like cooked protein, not exactly or just “meat”. We agreed that it was very, very close to a cooked “Impossible Burger”. The burger smell was the part that stood out most to me before I asked for her input.
They also seem to be going pretty damn quick too! Good luck with yours! :+1:

3 Likes

Hoodoo
Freakshow
Unicorn poop

14 Likes

Durban sunrise auto, black pheno…

14 Likes

Cannalope Haze

12 Likes

:uk: :cheese: :+1:

13 Likes

beautiful and great pic!

1 Like

Impressive pigeonman gonna produce some nice bud.

2 Likes

I know she’s trying to tell me something…just don’t know what???

Any ideas? I was gone for 5 days, and no idea how well she was watered, so too little, too much?
Just read that this can be caused by a phospherous deffiency…gave her a good shot of Roots Nutes yesterday, so maybe that’ll fix things a bit.

Same plant 2wks ago…

Lob

8 Likes

Here are some young buds. About 2.5 weeks in

9 Likes

I’d say lacking some food but that’s just a guess.

1 Like

9 Likes

10 Likes

Might be stretching it calling these young, near 30 days now but thought I’d share.

In House Genetics Garlic Sherbert, topped at 6th node. Nice structure and very rigid stems, thinking these can hold some weight.

11 Likes

Here’s Maui Mango Haze also around day 30. Thanks again @middleman

11 Likes

Those are looking nice . How’s the smell ?

Green Crack

Hells Bells CBD

14 Likes

MAC1 outdoor, Week 4

11 Likes

a little Strawberry Cough to share…

11 Likes