Show me young buds

VTF in early to midy flower and it’s smells glorious lol!

9 Likes

11 Likes

dino meat

15 Likes

Tropicana cherry and Finnish frost

15 Likes

Purple Kush

Jingle Cheese aka (Jinglepot Cheese)

14 Likes

Ohhh purple Kush very nice :+1:t2: @Andrane I have been thinking about popping some of the ones that I have but both are

Happy Growing The Doc

4 Likes

The. colors. So amazing. Very nice all of you. Takes my breath away. I don’t know what it is about the plant that is so amazing. Just everything about it is so 3-D looking. I’m sitting here trying to think of the words that I can describe what I’m seeing. If I did that then it would be an every day word or phrase.

2 Likes

@Hemp when where lucky i got seeds of them had a male by them to
so if they give seeds i can send you some😀

1 Like

Photoshop is pretty decent on your phone now!

3 Likes

Just picked up some Sour Stomper and I am looking forward to seeing what magic I can find looks good @logangrowgan2020

2 Likes

Karma’s Sherb Biker @ 32 days

9 Likes

12 Likes

lil puff balls :blush:

11 Likes

You show all those beautiful buds but seldom mention what they are was hoping to spot some buds of the strains you’d sent me. Lol

3 Likes

I finally got some pix back from ICMAG and they were not marked in my ICMAG gallery…I’ve never grown Matanuska Thunder Piss but this guy from South America has… @Abbbian might have some pix somewhere…DK13 was grown by an ICMAG member and even did a smoke report.

5 Likes

I forgot, I do have DK13 in my veggie garden and just took these pix…I grew this as a small plant 1.5 ft. tall on purpose so I can pollinate it with 15yr.old. pollen I hope it took, I won’t know till I harvest on Nov. 1…

10 Likes

Indeed! Actually I have current MTP, only problem is, I was learning at the time and most likely drowned them! :scream: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :flushed: So, never got to flower them! Unable to provide pics now, as soon as I can I will try!!
Must say, it grows a lot, it is lanky and has seemingly Sativa like leaves!!
Thanks again @PhilCuisine!

An old pic…!

5 Likes

16 Likes

Horny Horse Cherry Red Shit Fest 3 weeks since flip

11 Likes

What kind of smell is she giving off or stem rub smell. Got a pack of those waiting it’s turn!

1 Like