Show me young buds

14 Likes

Yeah, didn’t want to fuck with the roots, and I’m m.i.a. in a week for a week or so, so last week I plopped the one gallon in a three gallon. I cut away the bottom 1/2 of the gallon pot after filling the 3 gallon around it for size.

I Bottom watered for a week, leaving the top bone dry, hoping roots stretch into the new soil. I m hoping I can simply soak them down before I leave.

Edit, in the future I think this is a good idea, but with autos, I’ll do it before stretch instead of as an afterthought out of necessity. This time my brain said, ‘just go full send’ apologize later.

5 Likes

Super Lemon Haze

17 Likes

Bubba Slush

12 Likes

Nice buds, but they dont look like young buds. :wink:

2 Likes

Oops! Sorry I didn’t post in the right place!
Wrong translation

1 Like

Budderton’s Afghani #9 at 22 days

Jealousy at 20 days

24 Likes

Here’s mine at 1 week of switching to flower, hope it’s looking ok

12 Likes

Tonygreens ol dirty bubble. Put into flower 1/13

16 Likes

Woo !! @GlassJoeGrows You have Jealousy !!

How does it smell??

Good grow

It’s kind of sweet, creamy, and fruity which makes sense since it’s a gelato sunset sherb cross

1 Like

A flowering clone of a strain I was gifted called Lime Vine. I have searched everywhere (googled the hell out of it) and was unable to determine who it’s parent’s are. Has anyone heard of it? I had requested Indicas and mixed CBD/THC seeds and this one was the most abundant in the package, so I grew some out for shits and to see if they would really open or not. Blurry in the foreground is another cutting of the same variety that I FIMM’d right at flower for no real reason. These were never expected to make it through some of the recent weather, but I bet I’ll get a nice little sack if I see it through. So far I can say the plant can take wet and cold with the best of them, and so far it has a tropical smell, somewhat like a… Lime, yes, you got it first try.

12 Likes

17 Likes

Jack Herer photo, day 22 flower

:dove:

16 Likes

Week 2

12 Likes

Twisted grape x Chem 91 Bx1. 40 days 12/12

16 Likes

Icecream Cake Auto @ 3 weeks

13 Likes

Gorilla Butter