Show me young buds

I’ve come to like the *Breath varieties. Love the Garlic forward ones. How are the terps on this one?

1 Like

I believe this is Wedding Cake :wedding: :birthday:

14 Likes

Night Terror OG Day 19 12/12

12 Likes

Nice and healthy . Looking good.

1 Like

Thanks. This is just my second year of growing indoors. I may be starting to figure out how to grow good genetics. I have another plant in the tent, a Purple Flamingo that is being driven a little hard and showing signs of stress. The three Night Terrors look nice in the group shot. The Purple Flamingo leaf edges are turning lime green and it is self-pruning the undergrowth already.

Young Purple Flamingo Day 19 looks like Day 40

12 Likes

red headed hippies. day 40 flower.

:green_heart:
:dove:

18 Likes

Wow, really nice! Can’t wait to see at final week. :vulcan_salute: :sunglasses:

1 Like

OG Kush

13 Likes

Update : F71 cutting her down !

15 Likes

weighted blanket week three

Bud-Bundy-Married-with-Children-David-Faustino
bubblegumxoreoz week three

18 Likes

23 Likes

Lowers on the first pic looking frostlicious wow

1 Like

Blood Orange Haze day 31

13 Likes

Night Terror OG Week 3 Day 24 of 12/12 some purple starting to show and leaves are losing the dark green color. I have been slowly lowering the light intensity for the past week. I was blasting them with far too much light to see how they would respond. The Night Terrors loved the intensity, the Purple Flamingo in the tent with them did not. It has started to turn yellow and lime green in response.

Purple Flamingo

17 Likes

@SativaKid s Red Headed Hippies train. Big plant will finish in a few weeks.

Beautiful strain I hope she smokes as nice as she smells!

20 Likes

Beautiful canopy!!!

3 Likes

Thank you, oh purple trimmed prince of crime. loved your work with the boy wonder! always found the crowbar a wonderful instrument.

seriously, thank you. I’m very happy. Every time I open the tent it makes me smile.

2 Likes

Useful’s
Chem Cookie Trip x 1979 Christmas Tree Bud

18 Likes

Beautiful buds :kissing_heart: but not so young … labrat

1 Like

Raw Genetics Peanut Butter Pie at around 30 days smells like strawberry quick at the moment but the scent has been a moving target throughout flower some days more floral some more fruity. Buds are all about big around as a quarter to nickel size and hard solid balls. Ph is a little high so I’ve backed off nutes and been feeding molasses and recharge w a little worm casting top dressing. Been a fun plant to grow.

11 Likes