Show your animal

My dog before this one was stolen. @Esrgood4u I swear I kept hearing the jingle of her collar in the house for months after.

4 Likes

So terribly sorry. Losing animals is the worst.

4 Likes

This is my rescue. When we got her she was 2 and said she was a border collie mix. We thought black lab. For Christmas we received a DNA kit which said 25% American Staffordshire Terrier; 12.5% Chow Chow, Australian Cattle Dog, Boxer and American Bulldog and 25% of breed groups Terrier, Guard, Herding.

Not sure I buy thatā€¦sheā€™s 100% goodest girl

12 Likes

and 100% cute! :wink:

6 Likes

ā€¦and a weeeeirdo. :hugging: That :horse: tail is crazy. I donā€™t really trust the doggie DNA tests either; my momsā€™ little whateveradoodle is supposedly part ā€œIbizan houndā€ and I dunno 'bout that. Heā€™s got crazy in him for sure and is pretty smart so Iā€™ll grant the 'oodle-ness.

IME, standard poodles are crazy. and smart. canā€™t trustā€™em. :laughing:

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

Yeah her tail is so bushy reminds me of a fox, even pounces like a fox. She is super smart though and a verocious hunter. Sheā€™s got 3 chipmunks slayed. We call her 3 tears.

All those breeds on that test are stout big headed dogs. She is lean at 40lbs and really agile.

4 Likes

Itā€™s weird isnā€™t it @Meesh? It maybe just my brain not allowing me to forget about her.

4 Likes

Itā€™s just love. If you wanna see ā€˜daftā€™, come on over to my place & watch my dad workā€¦ :unamused:

4 Likes

13 Likes

Siberian kittens are beautiful

4 Likes

Godspeed doggo!!!

5 Likes

pretty funny, my dog will not hurt rabbits, squirrels, or possums, but will terminate chipmunks and mice with extreme prejudice! it probably comes from being bred for farming where you donā€™t want vermin in the barn but you want your chickens & rabbits left alone.

6 Likes

She stalks rabbits all the time. Sheā€™s usually on a leash though cause itā€™s not my yard we see rabbits. Comes close to catching them.

I took a video of her slowly creeping on a rabbit.

2 Likes

Iā€™m so sorry for all of ur losses pet parentsā€¦

Tonight Iā€™ll hold my blue heeler Luci a little closer

7 Likes

I am sitting here harvesting a plant - I noticed this guy in the window - Barred Owl

17 Likes

Hey allā€¦Hereā€™s my two boys, Rollo, and Loki.

Rolloā€¦

Lokiā€¦

Rollo and Lokiā€¦

Buck Bucksā€¦

Gone but not forgottenā€¦

Gauge. <3

Murr Murr. <3

Dozer and Gauge. <3

Gunnar <3ā€¦No digital pics :frowning: (Film only).

Great topic.

16 Likes

my little helper

14 Likes

Man! I wish we had frogs here! They eat so many nasty bugs! Iā€™m so jealous.

3 Likes

@Muleskinner Thatā€™s a DEA Owl, ā€œRipperā€, and he left when you spotted him :smile: :telescope:

10 Likes

My JACK RUSSEL

10 Likes