Show your animal

18 Likes

12 Likes

11 Likes

My old pitbull dropped dead from what vet said was likely a heart attack. Fed orijen and acana the whole time. Both on that list. Fuck sakes. Gonna get a deer and a supplemental one as well this year. Hopefully grouse are booming this year and I should be able to make enough dog food for this lady for a year.

8 Likes

Very sorry for your loss @PoppaPuff. Was this recent?

:evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

Been four months now. Seems like yesterday.

7 Likes

For me it’s been 5+ years & I’m barely out of the woods. :sweat_smile:

You aren’t alone.

:v:

5 Likes

I hear that! on the dog food - remember this is the FDA, a totally corrupt whore of the drug companies - and what is being replaced by the lentils and potatoes? Corn, another industry with total control over the government.

I feed about 50% raw meat foods and 50% of these dry foods in the warning, I don’t plan to change anything. No way I’m feeding my dogs corn-based dry food - it gives them instant diarrhea. Here’s another perspective:

4 Likes

I switched all dogs under my care to BARF diet roughly 15 years ago.

BARF–bones and raw food.
More work, but, IMO, worthwhile.

7 Likes

If my cat weren’t such a picky eater, i’d switch him to raw food. Maybe I should try to gradually.

13 Likes

there’s a farm here that sells raw chicken meat dog food for $1/pound if you buy 50 pounds, my freezer is full of it. I like “Primal” brand too but it’s expensive

3 Likes

Been feeding my girl raw since she was a pup, turns out to be cheaper than premium dog food, unless you’re buying organic meat.

1 Like

This is the third night in a row this dude has set up right outside my back door. The first night I was about to walk out on the deck but my dog ran up and turned the motion light on right before I stuck my face in the web. He had about 6 kills hanging in a ragged out web a few minutes ago.

I call hm Roadie since he has to set up and tear down each night for his gig.

7 Likes

Damn that spider builds a fuckin big web for such a small spider. That is insane as well I never really thought about how loud nature could be out in the sticks? :confused:

3 Likes

My fish departments

12 Likes

Haha I’ve already a fascination with your tank :laughing: ya get rid of the sharks?

2 Likes

No they’re still in there mate actually do pretty well in a community it seems from young :sunglasses: and it’s still not for sale bro

2 Likes

:joy: :fish: :beer:

There’s fish in your beer cooler!

Are those aquaponic tomatos? Trial run before moving the clones there. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

They’re fed with pond water but are still in a compost bed the tomatoes and herbs and stuff. We do feed the garden with pond water though. Free nutes init tree man

3 Likes

Nice place—life is good right?

2 Likes