Cool You have a Great Pyrenees

2 Likes

edit due to id and and needed to remove the pic sorry

10 Likes

Oh Yes I am a Dog Lover for sure
Are you the furry artist?
Beautiful Garden you have

2 Likes

Now everyone in the office wants to know what’s so funny.
:joy::joy::joy:

6 Likes

Tell them this is!

But for real… It is at your own discretion on what photos you post lol

6 Likes

:camera_with_flash: :santa: …this would be a No-Till Cover Crop? :laughing:

:evergreen_tree: :point_left: hates shaving

6 Likes

Thought i would post this one i got the other day just need top keep him away from the plants lol!

8 Likes

Oh I have those too! They shit everywhere.

13 Likes

someone a guy is freezing his ass off in a tree stand waiting to catch a glimpse of those guys! :smile:

5 Likes

:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile: What a belter, you’re mental :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

12 Likes

You should see me on a Good Day

5 Likes

my vet said dogs need the grain …grain free is only if your dog has allergies …am so glad things are less scratchies at your house :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Check out this link it explains more about grain free diets
I thought my guy was having bad reactions to grains and it turned out to be the antibiotics the vet over prescribed and not the food, switch back and he is fine once again.
Be careful with the grain free.

3 Likes

Animals are the greatest!

4 Likes

I switched back to grainey food immediately after my vet confirmed that grain-free food is only for allergies/etc & there’s only about 4 brands that comply with a trade standard. :thinking:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

It’s nice to see people that are concerned and educated on the health of their pets… regardless of what species, etc…

Be educated on the Vets as well, as they play an important role in your pets health… being educated allows you to ask reasonable and, I think, important questions regarding their health… and if you feel that something is not right, then question it…

I changed Vets because it became pretty evident that I became an “account” rather than trying to deal with, and treat issues, and when questioned, in a rather “civil” exchange from me (surprisingly) the only answer was “preventative”… Playing on concern, rather than test results… New vet is great, she is straight forward, and shows concern for your animals…

Vent over…lol

Love seeing the OG animals as much as the plants…

Peace
DaFozz

6 Likes

I literally have 1,000’s of pictures of my dog’s

15 Likes

Personally, not one of my animals have been to “the vet”. There’s written records proving animals were here before science. I prefer my meat pure thanks.

2 Likes

A good friend of mine always say that when Vets, Dentists and Lawyers die a giant pit opens in the ground and they fall right in. It’s tough being an “account” I have changed around quite a bit and I have one that gives me realistic options, but in the end I always end up feeling like just an “account” no matter which vet I take them to.

At least the guy I take Jezebel to now, said he wouldn’t give one of his pets chemo either after cutting some of her cancer out. I thought at least he’s on the up and up and not trying to push cruel and expensive bullshit on my dog like most vets.

7 Likes