SHSC-1 Grows Shiskaberry 3f2

This is awesome. Somebody pinch me I think I maybe dreaming.

9 Likes

28 Likes

Good luck to you @SHSC-1 hoping for good things for you

9 Likes

Love it, describes me right now :grin:

Hopefully they germ well, sending all the positive vibes I can muster

12 Likes

Definitely sending good vibes !

I can’t wait to see this happen.
:seedling::herb:🪴 :evergreen_tree:

7 Likes

First official update and we have 5 of the 10 seeds sprouted in 48hrs. One had a very adventurous tap root which is nice to see,
I’ll check the paper towels again today and hope for more sprouts. Will also change out the paper towel for a fresh one to avoid any dampening off issues.

So 5 seeds have been potted up in to 3" starter pots with sunshine 4 , wetted out with my well water.
So we are off to the races and lets hope a few more pop tails and join the 5 in pots already

stay tuned!! :wink:

43 Likes

Nice. That’s encouraging for sure! :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

Off to a good start here, bring on the blueberry…LOL

3 Likes

Pullin’ up a chair for this…

I dig your detail in your writings… we know what your starting with and the reasoning behind your selections.

5 Likes

It’s all downhill from here. :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

1 Like

Thanx for all the words of support and the good vibes flowing this way
2more beans popped thier tails so those have joined the first group so we now have 7 seeds sprouted. Doesn’t count till they are above ground but it’s a good start.

18 Likes

Hey Shag , I did pop some 90’s blues from dj short… went 6 for 6 in 48hrs and one of them is already above the soil though I had to gently remove the seed shell to expose the top.
Those are in my main grow thread :wink:

12 Likes

I thought you were bringin’ the blueberry back to the shiskaberry?
Like this…

4 Likes

haha that’s funny brother , good one!!

for now it’s just a seed increase of @PineTarBastard 's shiskaberry 3f2 made by ustad seeds.
Once I follow through on this comittment I’ll assess next steps with them there blueberry seeds

15 Likes

Chair pulled up. Looking forward to seeing the show. Looks great

3 Likes

Update time and i will apologize in advance for lack of pics but i will take some later.
As of last night, in total , 9 of the 10 seeds have sprouted in the paper towels and 6 of those are above the soil !!
Going to transfer them from the house out to the shop today and introduce them to the veg room. I’ll take some pictures once they are settled in.
I dunno about everyone else but I am gettin a lil excited over here :wink:

26 Likes

Oh yea, the excitement is high over here…can’t wait for these plants to show their stuff

7 Likes

not much to see yet picture wise but here are the sprouts.
6 have been up a few days now and looks like 3 more were just pushing up last night when i took the pic.

39 Likes

A couple there are stretching for the sky, just wanting to grow. Looking greatso far

7 Likes

Love the two letter labeling of strains. I have done that same thing since I started growing 30 some years ago. I miss seeing those two letters together.

5 Likes