SHSC-1 Grows Shiskaberry 3f2

Aww man they had to have assumed it was something other than pollen.

2 Likes

Fuckin customs bastards. :face_with_raised_eyebrow: I’d love to hear the ensuing conversations in the laboratory as they try to figure out what it is. :rofl:

4 Likes

Well folks if worse comes to worse and the temperatures in transit kill the pollen… There is lots put away in the freezer so I can send it in the fall when things cool down again. Not ideal but I will make that offer to anyone on the current lists.

All said, the pollen was a bonus that I had originally not planned on doing but in the end, was quite pleased it went the way it did :wink:
Sucks that one was siezed and I’ve got news that one members PO box expired so that card will get returned to the bogus addy LOL
So that leaves 4 domestic and 1 international still to arrive.
I resent to @RoryBorealis and if anyone wants to request a resend , just let me know although lets wait till end of the week so things cool off here. We are breaking heat records at the moment which is giving me a nice head start getting my greenhouse going but not so good for pollen to be in transit.
I have sent and received pollen this time of year with excellent viability after several weeks from harvest so it really matters how dry the pollen is. I let it dry in 15% RH for a good week or more and then packaged in the paper flaps , that whicks any moisture away and acts almost as a dessicant. There’s millions of grains of pollen in each flap so hopefully a good % survives the trips.

19 Likes

Got my magic dust today brother :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:
Thanks a lot bro🫂🫂🫂

17 Likes

ahhh very nice. That was one of the internationals with the super long address that I hoped I didn’t mess up LOL
Good to know it arrived!!!

Well the list of outstanding arrivals has really shrunk down now, and I think we are waiting on only 4 to arrive.
fingers crossed they make it.

11 Likes

Just wanted to drop an update for you
Shishka-Vida is confirmed in the “oven”

3 weeks down, 3 to go!

28 Likes

that’s awesome right there !! @joheimgrohen
best of luck !!!

So anyone who hasn’t received thier pollen, please reach out to me and I’ll get you looked after.

7 Likes

Yup @joheimgrohen @SHSC-1 pollen is definitely viable. I made just a few seeds with what was left in the paper fold after dumping the pollen into a vial for storage till I figure out exactly the best project. Thanks again @SHSC-1

Pollen was used the day I got it about 30 days ago. Plant in picture is widow bush x temple Flo.

21 Likes

hey did your lsd say lsd3 on the flips by chance ?

3 Likes

Nope. I think tappy kept the seeds from each plant separate, could be a mom #?

4 Likes

i will ask him next time i see him post thanks. i have some going now and its really nice plants

5 Likes

Hey @SHSC-1 I initially stayed out of this on purpose. Well…I might as well stay consistent and change my mind. If there’s any excess when everyone has theirs, I would be interested.
Send a message. I might have something for you.

Thanks CP.

5 Likes

I got ya brother… :wink:
There is a crazy amount of seeds coming off these plants LOL
I’m done breaking down plant #1 and am sifting out all the immatures
easily 1000 good seeds or more just from the first plant
I’ll throw up some pics tomorrow but I’ll shoot you a DM in the mornin :wink:

20 Likes

Oh sweet !
I’m excited for these :raised_hands:
I’m glad you decided to do it, I can’t wait to see how many you get :green_heart:

4 Likes

Ohhhh…what about a (Barbara Bud x Purple Guava)xShishkaberry? Purple Shishkaberry Bx anyone?

7 Likes

I just noticed this wasn’t the pollen thread. Too much OTS again. You weren’t kidding, this packs a serious wallop. Keeps me stoned for several hours.

3 Likes

ya man… It’s one of my favorites for a reason but even I have to pick and choose when I indulge hehehe. Not many people realize the fire I dropped when I released those and the Fire Alien BX . You gonna save a few nugs to enter the labs cup in august ?? hehehe

You got the right thread though, this is the pollen/seed thread for the Shishkaberry 3f2 seed increase. :wink:
I kinda have 3 threads going but this one is for the shishkaberry :wink:

15 Likes

Well folks… a little teaser of what is to come :sunglasses:
After breaking down plant #1 , this is what the bowl of seed and debris looked like

Spend some time cleaning it up … there’s more to do to remove dud seeds and green material but they are probably about 85% to 90% cleaned up.

This is just one of the five plants but the #1 was the tallest of the bunch by 3 inches or thereabouts. Another week if this and I should have them all cleaned up.

43 Likes

hey brother not sure if this is something you would be interested in, how ever.

a really quick and easy way to clean those seeds is this.

take the bowl outside and pretend your panning for gold, while your swirling the blow around blow into it you can clean a whole bowl in about 1 minute compared to an hour by hand.

do not know if this tech is known but i have used it in the last two seed harvest and it’s saved me hours on hours of doing by hand. it may not get all the non mature seeds out but it will get all the junk out as well as the lighter seeds.

give it a try and let me know if it helped …

19 Likes

Got here today! Knew it was just a matter of time :muscle:t2: thanks so much @SHSC-1

15 Likes