SHSC-1 Grows Shiskaberry 3f2

Yeah those are from me, I sent a bunch of them to Doug too.

3 Likes

Awesome well I have two growing.

11 Likes

I’m outta likes for an hour fellas LOL
:rofl:

7 Likes

As I ponder what to do with the pollen I put away I was over in @GREANDAL 's Friesland thread and an idea came to me.
I have a really good stash of Friesland , 2 lots from different years of reproduction. These were gifted to me by Troutman over on icmag. Solid dude and we have been online friends since shortly after I joined the online community in 2015. Where I live I am at about 52North/3000feet elevation so for true outdoor strains that will properly finish here there aren’t many choices… lemon hashplant, landcruiser and teacup were the cash crop outdoor strains in my region for many years. Legalization killed that grow community though and those clones are difficult to source now… at least for me. I don’t like those plants anyways LOL
Now Troutman and I figure the Friesland should finish here and I have mulled around the prospects of using it as a tool to try and acclimate some new crosses to my growing climate. Would be interesting to cross a friesland with shishkaberry to see what happens. These projects take forever to see the results so if I do it, it may take a couple or more years of outdoor growing to arrive at a desired result.

15 Likes

If you still talk to troutman tell him I said “hey” and hope that crazy fucker is doing well. :rofl:

4 Likes

This is why Friesland appeals to me. It is known to be good in its own right but I hope to use it as a tool too. I should find some shiskaberry huh? LOL

5 Likes

I always blow my like wad on Sunday mornings. :rofl:

5 Likes

@SHSC-1 Got letter from the customs today that they confiscated the letter because it was narcotics :thinking: Pollen is not illegal in Sweden so idk. Never happened to me tbh. Feels like the cops are totally corrupt…
Now you know why I took so long, I’m sorry :pensive:

Pz :v:t2:

8 Likes

@LonelyOC Damn that’s shitty! Sorry to hear that dude…

1 Like

They probably saw the little folded paper of white dust and went “nope!”

5 Likes

Yeah probably :thinking:

well that’s depressing.
So they open birthday cards over there?
I can try and resend it but will need your details again.

so I think these are the OG’s still waiting ?
@Cartwright
@RoryBorealis
@ix3u
@ABushOfKush
@MonasticDank
@catapult
@Rhino_buddy
@alwaysnoob

12 Likes

Wrong kind of magic dust! :sparkles:

1 Like

That’s for sure, 17 kilos floated up last week here.

1 Like

My magic dust arrived last week my friend all good here

2 Likes

Thank you for the offer. But it’s better that I get some seeds in the future, it’s pretty much failsafe :+1:t2:

4 Likes

Got it today! Thank you!

16 Likes

Looks like it’s only been a little over two weeks maybe 17ish days. I don’t think that’s unheard of from Canada 🤷🏻 I can wait a little longer

6 Likes

I’ve sent cards to the great white north and it take a month. I wouldn’t worry about it showing up. I would worry if the pollen is still usable?

3 Likes

Aww man they had to have assumed it was something other than pollen.

2 Likes