Sincy grown fun

I think I will try the Alpenglow first going to wait on the next full moon phase before I do though. Really excited about these and can’t wait to try some of the professor’s newer stuff I’m gonna be flush with Oregon Huckleberry in the next few months.

Alpenglow

Cherry Vanilla Cookies x Oregon Huckleberry 2017 #5

Parental Information

The Mother of this line is a Cherry Vanilla Cookies that smells and tastes as she is named. She provides a potent, tasty and colorful consistency to the offspring.

The father is a select male chosen out of the Oregon Huckleberry 2017 gene pool, which is our favorite huckleberry male yet. The make up of the 2017 is an Oregon Huckleberry Bx4 using a Mt.Hood Huckleberry female in the mix. This line is currently unreleased aside from the contributing male gene.
AlpenGlow grows large, dense, colorful trichome coated colas that display a low amount of variation in structure and potency throughout the offspring’s entirety. Aromas of vanilla cream, lavender, black currants, dark red wine and undertones of earthy/oak/hazelnut make for a unique sensory experience. Effects are immediately felt with a warm tingling sensation in your head that quickly travels throughout. Not recommended for beginners.

A glance into a room of flowering AlpenGlow is comparable to a glimmering sunset upon the mountains. Hues of magenta, purple, red, yellow, violet, maroon and green make this one of the more fascinating fades we’ve seen in the cannabis gene-pool. Colors are so vivid that they radiate with a nostalgic autumn vibration, casting a visual sense of pleasure and awe.

Expect a 9 week bloom time on average.

Stretch:

.75-1x

Resin Profile:

Copious Resin

Odour Score:

Odour Description:

Black currants, vanilla cream, red wine, lavender and undertones of oak/hazelnut

Flavour Score:

Flavour Description:

Vanilla cream, berry, lavender,

Potency Score:

High Type:

Intense “warming” sensation and immediate effect

6 Likes

Cloud Chaser is a little harder to find information on but I found a little bit about the mother Cloud Cap. Kinda like Carmel Candy Kush but throw in the 3Kings sounds pretty good to.

CloudCap (pre98 Bubba x 3Kings/Huckleberry)- Grows and smokes like a sweet OG/Kush. Berry, coffee, dark chocolate, and a floral gassy finish. Numbing, yet thought provoking make this a great herb any time of the day. 9 week bloom time. One time release, don’t miss out.
Cloud Chaser- Cloud Cap X Oregon Huckleberry#5

5 Likes

Goji OG f3s are coming along nicely probably another two weeks I will have some mature seeds but I am in no hurry I want these things to be coconut sized seeds. Really getting some funky delicious smells they have a sour sweet kinda aroma going on.

9 Likes

@Howard.Crane got 5rcb , 4 St x Bubba and 2 Bubba Blues can’t wait for some Blueberry goodness to brighten up my life.

9 Likes

Nice! Looking forward to seeing how they do for you :smile:

4 Likes

I’m pretty sure I will love them blueberry was and is one of my all time favorite. I never came across anything else that had the effects Blueberry does.

4 Likes

All my Howard crane gear is coming along nicely.
@50State just dropped some fire on me Secret Chief X Orange Sunshine that he used to make Orange Goji these are going to crazy many thanks again to 50state your a very kind soul.

13 Likes

Still waiting on my quantum board setup do not order from dhgate. It took them 6 days to even bother shipping me what I purchased so it should be here Monday so 10 days after I spent $325 I should get my light pretty shitty service in my opinion. Really excited to see what these quantum board will do. I purchased a 320 watt set up with the QB288 boards 3 of them and a 320 watt meanwell driver. I think this is really going to step up my program and help me grow some quality medicine.

6 Likes

I topped my Oregon Huckleberry and they are really starting to bush out can’t wait to flower these out under this quantum board setup when it finally shows up. They are going to get some Goji OG pollen also have been wanting to make this hybrid for a long time and I think they are going to match up very well.

11 Likes

So we are off to the races. I ended up with 5 Rain City Blues, 4 Bubba X Sweet Tooth and 2 Bubba Blues thanks again to @Howard.Crane for bringing some Blueberry goodness back in my life.

10 Likes

Finally got my quantum board setup wired and working now I have to figure out how to properly use it to it’s fullest potential. I need to investigate on voltage setting as this has two ways to adjust it the io on the driver and the potentiometer. I’m getting a range of 62 to 76 volts with the 320watt driver on 3 288qb v2 quantum boards. Still trying to wrap my head around this stuff hopefully someone can help me understand how to use these a little better but I am only running a 2’ x 4’ x 4’ cabinet so I should have plenty of light for my area. Should have it running by the end of the day really excited about these and what this new tech will do.

8 Likes

What happened Howard. Please dm me if you need anything. Where did you go buddy.

4 Likes

Got my Quantum board setup running time to get down to business and grow some flowers.
@50State Secret Chief X OSS got 2 up and 2 more helmet heads down in there getting ready to pop out.

9 Likes

So did you wire in a pot, or you gonna use the built in Io dimmer? You are gonna love those QBs. I switched all 3 of my tents over after I used my first QB. Best investment ever.

2 Likes

Yeah it’s got a potentiometer already and apparently it’s a 3 way dimmable driver but not sure how the 3rd adjustment works or where it’s at I probably have to buy something to adjust the pulse width of the diodes idk. I got a really nice Blue Tara female going I’m thinking about taking down to farm and go plant it along the river and see how big she gets.

3 Likes

If you only have 4 ft of height make sure you have that light dimmed low to start. Then gradually work your way up in brightness.

Just got my first QB several weeks ago, and the first thing I did was turn it up too high and the plants were not happy campers

You may have too much light for your area

4 Likes

Yeah that’s what I’m afraid of last time I tried an led was a burple color and didn’t work out to well but I’m trying to be positive and not get too crazy I think I will probably try like 60 to 75 %of the power. Hopefully I will be alright.

2 Likes

In vegi my plants are very happy at 50% and I have more height than you. These QB boards ain’t no joke

1 Like

That’s what I’m hoping. Need to crack some of the BT and Heri X try some of them . I’ve got too many dankass strains from OG members I’m having a hard time deciding I’m trying not to have too much stuff going but shit it’s hard plus I’m making Goji f3s and those are a must run ASAP.

4 Likes

Here is my current grow in vegi. They love the light. You will be a happy camper

11 Likes