Sincy grown fun

Going to start a new space for all my disorganized chaos welcome all to comment or post anything everything is just for fun and hopefully learn a thing or two along the way so let’s have some fun.

Herijuana getting ready to start hardening these off bringing back an old heirloom KY line back to where it originated.
Really want to get these going but I have plans to f2 these and really work this line but I need to do it inside don’t want to risk losing these to random outside occurrences. Love to hear people’s thoughts on the Secret Chief I want to create an OG tool to work with and think this is exactly what I am looking for also want to run the pack of G13HP that @SCJedi gifted me when I do this to compare the two lines.
My dog decided to dig up my best looking Blue Tara seedling so hopefully I can repot it and it will survive but I decided to drop more seeds of these as I really want to explore these . I’m thinking the Herijuana and Blue Tara are going to be introduced to each other for a more medicinal line should be helpful for sleep or what not.

34 Likes

Here’s to hoping I can contribute something to the chaos. Cheers, I’m tuned in. i_like_where_this_thread_is_going_again

7 Likes

I’m signed up for this thread!

4 Likes

Good stuff. I’d recommend ‘tarajuana’ if you cross those 2 lol

3 Likes

I’ve got these crosses of Blue Tara if you want some when we sort out our pending “trade”
White x Blue Tara
Fire X18 x Blue Tara
White Fire x Blue Tara
SDK x Blue Tara

7 Likes

Sam you have all kinds of fire …

3 Likes

Very happy to see a native seed make home to sow :smirk: now keep it in Kentucky for future generations

My thoughts on the secret chief bodhi chose the right pairing hopefully that sfv shines through it’s one of my favorite OGs and seems to be a strictly import to my area or atleast I can’t find it outside of full retail :unamused:

5 Likes

Yes very excited to have these thanks to you my friend don’t know how much I appreciate it. I have heard stories about it but never could get my hands on it but I was way too young back then I remember years of seeing brick weed garbage everywhere and if you were lucky enough to know anyone it was few & far between and expensive as fuck. The only other things from the area were g13 , lemon g which we called it lemon indica and bubblegum from Indiana . Can’t wait until KY comes out of the darkness but it’s always been here and always will be.

5 Likes

Lot of weed grown traditionally there like Tenn

2 Likes

Goji OG f2 males showing alot of color don’t know if it’s the cold or genetic it has been in the high 30s and low 40s at night.

14 Likes

Goji OG f2 males can’t get over how much color is coming out of these. One has pollen dropping already wish I would have gotten them a little bigger before flowering but I am going to let them go full term to really get a idea of what they will pass onto their progeny. Going to be collecting pollen for future use so I will start a pollen stash along my seed stash.

15 Likes

Goji OG f2 female throwing super pretty leaves I will be one happy bastard if this leads to purple Goji flowers.

12 Likes

Goji OG f2 male with super dark purple pollen sacks and nice stanky stem rub.

15 Likes

Herijuana from @Pedro_Bann need to start hardening these off looking good. Not sure what these will be like I thought they were sativa dominant hybrid but they have fat 3 finger leaves really loving the looks so far. What’s everyone thinking about the Herijuana I always heard this was wheelchair smoke I am thinking about crossing it with something with standout terps as I have heard it’s lacking in flavor a little but was a keeper otherwise.

11 Likes

Goji OG f2 female has to be a Snow Lotus leaner really pretty purple leaves coming out of these.

13 Likes

Blue Tara looking really dark and loving the looks of them. These have been outside in the cold it’s been 28°F a couple nights and everything is thriving the Oregon Huckleberry is really looking good big ol fat stems on them you can tell these were made outside.

12 Likes

The one I grew out of the same pack was very sativa leaning so there in there somewhere

Only pic I seem to have of him :thinking:

10 Likes

Oregon Huckleberry?

1 Like

6 more Blue Tara sprouted.
Blue Tara my dog dug up doing good after I replanted it.

10 Likes

Goji OG f2 males 3/4 are showing visible trichomes early in flower it’s a small amount but I have yet to find any resinous males before and now I have 3 to pick from this is crazy sorry for the crappy pics I will have to break out the loupe and get better picture.

21 Likes