Sincy grown fun

I’ll run a bunch for you :sunglasses::star_struck::grin:

1 Like

I’d say it’s a completely “average” stretch. Doesn’t stay short but doesn’t go crazy either.

1 Like

Bodhi definitely talks about finding super resinous males in at least some of his lines and that that’s what he uses to breed with. I’m pretty positive he said the Snow Lotus male he used was that way and I think he said that it would pass on the structure and resin but let the females shine through otherwise. I know its in one of the two ThePotcast episodes(10 or 10.5)…

Looks like you found some though! Those are looking damn good! Could make some edibles out of those guys :smile: Are you planning on keeping them or just the pollen from them?

The F3’s will definitely be interesting to see, I like that you’re keeping it open between the 3 males and such. Might give a bit more work to narrow down later but will also have more variation for finding those special phenos ^^

5 Likes

How are your huckleberrys going @Sincy?

1 Like

Hopefully I will have a bunch my females were really slow to set but they are finally getting going so I should have some to share.

2 Likes

Yeah I agree with using more than one male I don’t have the ability to run super big pools of plants to really work them like most breeders but I am not legal in anyway and this is more a labor of love than anything. The 3 males are very different but they are all pretty resinous. Male A and B are very similar in leaf structure but the A is a green stem with little to no stretch. The B is a purple stem pheno with alot of stretch but has the most visible trichomes and seems to be producing the most pollen. The C is a freak I think I could pass him for some kinda of Thai or landrace sativa very thin leaves, purple stem and still a good amount of visible trichomes but has the most trichomes on the leaves. I think I will try to reveg the A and B as I think they look the most Goji like.

7 Likes

They are going really well just now starting to show sex but it’s hard to tell but I think I have two males and two females so hopefully I can make some seeds to have for the stash. I put them outside in the greenhouse after an up pot and they are really starting to get that skunk to them . I talked to professor p the other day and I should have a mystery pack of seeds coming from dynasty really excited to see what he sends. I caught him on Instagram live and won a giveaway for a pack of Raven’s nest but it got lost in the mix and didn’t get sent out somehow. I love mysterys and can’t wait to see what he sends as anything in the dynasty collection is fire and he actually test lines before releasing stuff. I love me some Oregon Huckleberry and can’t wait I am planning on using some Goji pollen on her also it would be good match in my opinion.

5 Likes

So it’s safe to assume they probably won’t be more than twice the height by the end of flower. Really liking these so far and they are getting really skunky. Can’t wait for some gassy berry flowers excellent work on these by the way this was one I always wanted but could never catch in stock and then they disappeared.

4 Likes

Hell yes! I loved the process of making beans and giving back to this awesome community. I learned a lot and think that I’m going to strive for an annual bean harvest for OG.

2 Likes

Making seed is addictive and a better way to source a large amount of seed to dig through to find those rare gems. Who the hell can afford to buy enough seed to actually get to know an individual line. I hope you are growing some of those beans you made I know how it is when you make a bunch of seed and you have other things to grow they might get put on the back burner. Can’t wait to try Blue Tara @schmarmpit

crazy purple stem

7 Likes

Goji f3s getting made . I decided to take the led plunge and have a hlg 320 quantum board set up coming can’t wait to put that thing to work. Trying to step up my program and really start growing quality medicine.

8 Likes

I would certainly like to be on that list, if possible :wink:

Guess I’m out of likes. Looking good!

7 Likes

I got you Howard

2 Likes

Here we go @Howard.Crane 6Rain City Blues 5 Bubba Blues and 5 Bubba X Sweet Tooth. Oh yeah can’t wait for some blueberry goodness and hopefully a candidate for my Blueberry Temple project.gonna be fun

7 Likes

Gotta say I’m a bit envious right now. I haven’t grown any Bubba in over a year, and we’re missing it.

I do have five rooted clones of this Rain City Blues lady that are going to get transplanted in the next week or two, though :smile:

This one’s seeded with Orange Goji, so I’m really looking forward to having some seedless smoke from this next round. I’ve been out of this stuff in my jars for so long now, and it’s one of my absolute favorites.

8 Likes

Goji OG f2 males trying to get the trichomes to show up a little better kinda works with the flash if you look closely. I think I will try some tonight in the dark with the flash they should really show up then.

11 Likes

That looks gorgeous Howard I can’t say I ever had the chance to try bubba, I think the closest I’ve had was dynasty’s Carmel Candy Kush which was pretty nice. I’m waiting on a quantum board setup in the mail and I am going be finishing up my Goji OG f3s in it, then I have a couple Oregon Huckleberry and Blue Tara, and hopefully by then your stuff will be ready to put in so I am really excited about the coming months. I’m right there with you on having some sensi the OH and Blue Tara are going to be almost seedless I’m trying to save some Goji pollen to try on some random gorgeous ladies thought it hard to not make seed once you get started.

5 Likes

Chucking pollen has been one of the really rewarding things about growing for me. I love making seeds, and some of my little tent-grown experiments have turned out pretty nice, imo.

I rarely seem to be able to resist pollinating at least one branch of a nice female, and often have to remind myself that I’m growing a lot of this stuff for my family and friends in need, lol :smile:

8 Likes

Isn’t it and I have come to find just as good stuff in the seeds I have bought as I have in the seeds I have made plus it’s a hell of alot cheaper to keep myself busy. I have been let down by a few of my crosses but for the most part I have had pretty good success.

6 Likes

The Professor just dropped some fire on me it’s been too damn long since I have grown any Dynasty’s gear it’s about to get interesting.

10 Likes