Paws and effect 🪴🌱

Just got my first peppers in there!

3 Likes

U.p. pollination has occurred, and will continue until the males dry up. Here they all are in the flowering room. This is the highest my lamp has been up its at seven feet.

5 Likes

2 Likes

A few more varieties otw! PEPPERS :hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper:

1 Like

These are on the way.

@Meesh @Robert63 @BigBoss @Mr_Greenfern your beans are on the way.

4 Likes

These are on the way as well…

1 Like

5 Likes

For my records

3 Likes

Just showed up in the mailbox today! Thanks @Pawsfodocaws I’ll start these when my Monter Ghosts get moved to the flower tent

5 Likes

@Breelie got the pepper seeds today, thank you very much!!

1 Like

You’re welcome!! I hope they pop, you’ll get a billion more from them!

1 Like

Thank you again!! I hope they do too!! It’ll be nice to get some more!!!. @Breelie

1 Like

Keep me posted! I’d especially love to see your white habanero in comparison to mine, I’m growing those inside this year. I find growing them under leds makes them hotter. I could barely stand the jalapeños this year. I have some purple hot peppers growing right now too. I’ll remember you if those come out good :+1: :blush:

1 Like

I’m getting my tent adjusted too where it needs to be for growing peppers. Working on getting a humidifier in the tent, I’m in a area in the house where the rh is kept at a constant 30… So I have to offset it with hot lamps and wet soil or a humidifier, was kind of thinking on going the route of ultrasonic forgers because regular cheap humidifiers use a heat source. And I’m good without raising the temps in the tent. I’ll definitely keep you posted, I’m planting the white habenero before I run my red!. Taking your advice and trying not to have cross pollination. I was having dinner the other night and had a nice fresh red habanero to top off dinner, wow the flavor… it was deliciously hot. Can’t wait to try the white ones. :yum: @Breelie

1 Like

Yay!! So excited. I’ve actually never shared any seeds from my peppers before! But I have grown them out myself, I had some jalapeños next to some purple bells and my grandma wanted some purple bell peppers. So I gave her seeds and she got jalapeños that tasted like bell pepper :joy: She ate the hell out of them though.

1 Like

These are good though, no crossing, no surprises. Except the lemon spice jalapeños, they’re just different because you never see them.

1 Like

Excited to try the lemon jalapeños, truly am. May I ask what’s different with them than reg jalapeños? We had a storm and my peppers all got toppled so we brought them indoors. Trying to get the tent in order asap. @Breelie

1 Like

Bell pepper tasting jalapeños sweet! Lol my brother would love them. I plan on growing some very hot peppers… I can get you seeds if interested when or if all goes well with them.

1 Like

These are supposed to be a slight bit hotter and mine had more of a fruity flavor. Makes sense because:

A stunning burst of fruity flavor and vibrant color makes this a super exciting new hot pepper! This colorful jalapeño was introduced by New Mexico State University. A sunny lemon yellow variety, it was bred using natural backcrossing techniques, resulting in fruity tasting, super eye-catching fruit.

1 Like