Sintax Giveaways!

:rofl::rofl: I was actually thinking that very thing when I made the post but it sounded a little pitiful. :rofl::rofl::rofl: Now it’s less pitiful :joy::laughing::laughing::joy_cat:

11 Likes

I am also here for the companionship. I’ve been here 82 days and I’ve loved every minute of it.

12 Likes

See, now that someone has said it back, it does sound pitiful!
:rofl:

8 Likes

Apparently my mail issue has finally been fixed, all these showed up today. I about shit my pants standing there.

30 Likes

Holy happy mail day to you!! Niiice :ok_hand:

5 Likes

When you gonna pop then death clouds?

1 Like

Happy mail day to you brother… Cool to see beans from India going around… Overgrow India!!!

6 Likes

Same here, I sent a bunch of stuff out this spring. I got messages and thank you letters from the og’s. Only friend or family to contact me was a buddy asking for a step by step instruction booklet on how to grow it.

I sent him a link to here and roll it up.

I think a lot of people just don’t get the amount of work, time, energy, and $$$ it takes to get a strain you like and take it to seed without fuck8bg up the rest of your grow.

12 Likes

Great response… I was just eating a yogurt thinking about how this community has blessed me so much with open arm’s and y’all help me to stay sober every day (alcohol and narcotics)

Thank you overgrow OG’S

14 Likes

What an awesome huge package from india. I got one that smelled like familiar spices (i am half indian)

5 Likes

Glad they made it :slightly_smiling_face: …20 days is priority mail speed.
Happy growing :v:&:green_heart:

4 Likes

You ain’t never lied, what a nice little collection he received. I can’t wait to see a nice collection like that in my mailbox, so I can Overgrow Jamaica with strains from all over the world. :laughing:

8 Likes

This place is unbelievable like that, you will get a package like that…lets Put it out into the universe

Overgrow Jamaica brother

7 Likes

Irie, One Love!
Overgrow Jamaica :palm_tree:
@percyryan66

6 Likes

Good news! Finally caught the new mail lady, she said they have been super short handed, and some parts of her route weren’t getting mail everyday. Said everything should be back to normal on Monday. Gonna try and get these 16 letters out then, sorry for the delay.

12 Likes

Ive got 18 letters going out today. (As long as mail lady comes, security cam actively sending me notifications if she pulls onto my street.) Anyone who hasn’t received letters your most likely in this batch.

10 Likes

That’s funny man :grin::metal:

1 Like

Your awesome brother and I love your security cam for the mail lady, that’s awesome too

Its a ton of beans. 12 x 18 = 216 + extras.

2 Likes

206 if you send me 10 :wink: