Sintax Giveaways!

I never said it wasn’t a good idea :grin::grin::grin:. I’d probably go way too far and have a bunch setup all over the place, plus a couple outside solar paneled ones, or something silly :joy:🤦

1 Like

Gotta say the backyard view is much better then the street view. Lol

10 Likes

And the mail lady never came, watched her drive right passed my street. Ill try again tomorrow.

3 Likes

Seriously?? Should almost send that to Canada Post, they steal enough of our beans, lol

I’ve had the same thing happen recently… Tomorrow:)… your still awesome!

Sorry guys, had a rough week. Hospital almost a full week again. I put the letters in the mail last Tuesday and just got released and home. Checked my mail box and all 18 letters either came back or were never picked up. I’m gonna call the post and figure out another way to mail these out, again sorry for the delay.

P.s. I’ve had more messages on overgrown this last week than I’ve gotten calls while in the hospital. I think this week is the longest I’ve gone without overgrow and it drove me nuts thinking about all the seeds I was missing out on.

20 Likes

I’m glad your out of the hospital, hope your feeling well

6 Likes

Be well bud, seeds & OG can wait :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Hope u feel better bub!

4 Likes

Hope you are feeling better @Sintax - glad you are out of hospital - OG and seeds can wait - health comes first :purple_heart:

5 Likes

Feel better my friend. OG will be here when your ready

6 Likes

Hope you feel better @Sintax ! Health definitely comes first my friend, take care of yourself

6 Likes

Love you guys! Thank you! Glad I have some support.

11 Likes

Glad you’re out and on the mend bud!!

A week without OG, that’s gonna mess your stats and consecutive days right up :wink:

4 Likes

Get well soon Sintax. A healthy mind and body are much more important.

:pray:

1 Like

Besides trying to figure out open wikis I missed, it’s been a daily thing for so long I felt disconnected they kept bringing me chicken roast instead of beef roast on accident just to torture me just alittle more. Swear I watched every damn movie they had like 6 times. Did have a hot nurse though lol

6 Likes

Always helps to have a hot nurse

4 Likes

Hahaha, gotta find the little positives, eh?? That definitely makes the stay a little easier :grin:

4 Likes

We prefer you here, and out of the hospital.

3 Likes

And back at the hospital… tonight was supposed to be chop night. I hope this isn’t another week.

2 Likes