Sintax Giveaways!

Hope you’re doing alright and only a quick hospital visit @Sintax

1 Like

Sorry to hear, man. Hang in there.

Shit man… Got your tablet this time??

1 Like

Yes I am fully prepared. Lol. Bored outta my mind in waiting room with like 100 people easy.

1 Like

Oohhh that’s always a good time!

The wait times around me are about 12 hours, I hope you’re seen faster than that bud!!

Sorry to hear. Tablet for reading is great.

So after years/decades of spending weeks at a time for medication I can’t administer myself they finally understand that it costs less for me to just come in for the meds instead of staying a week because I need it every 12hrs. My medical life just changed in such a good way. Now I can just swing in every 12 hours with my meds and out the door in a few hours or less.
I’m home and don’t gotta deal with that weekly shit no more! Kinda happy about it. Lol

12 Likes

Sweet man!! That’s still a major pain in the arse, but it should smooth life out for you a bit! :metal::metal:

2 Likes

Awesome that’s great to hear growmie! Any time medical anything can get easier is a win.

1 Like

Now I just gotta pray disability comes through. Literally impossible to keep a job like this.

5 Likes

happy you made it home from the hospital @Sintax your positive mind is inspiring - roast one for me and may all your nurses continue to be hot and/or funny.

5 Likes

https://m.shortstack.page/4krqhz?sre=KNmjqRt823W3z

Seedsman giveaway 12 days left to sign up.

1 Like

@Sintax I’m sending you good and healthy vibes from the land of smiles!

Good luck with the disability sir!

Cheers bro!

5 Likes

you can sign once a day for 9 more days!

Thursday is my last hospital day. So hopefully I can get last batch out and start another giveaway. I have a huge pile of letters waiting, gotta get stamps and ready to go.

12 Likes

Dude, are you still in the hospital from 19 days ago???

2 Likes

It’s been a few months actually, but I’m not staying here every night now. Literally waiting in emergency room 2 times a day for 4-6 hrs a to get my meds. It sucks, it’s tiring as hell, but I can smoke and sleep better, and I’m sick of hospital food.

10 Likes

Have you spoken to the hospitals social worker? Every hospital has one. There is usually funding for your type if situation where they will send a travel nurse to your home to administer the meds. I was in heart jail for almost a full year, I feel your pain. I was eating peanut butter and jelly sandwiches with milk and a bannana every day for a month because the food was so shitty. Sometimes the only thing that keeps your head up is a positive disposition, don’t ever lose it!

8 Likes

I wish my insurance covered that.

3 Likes

It’s not insurance. Hospitals have these services built in by law. Poke around and ask

6 Likes