Smkn is Back and Rarin' To Grow

Was suppose to do a test run for GrowingHigher of BlueDream ended up getting original Dutch Passion blueberry in collaberation with D.J.Short…

7days from seed soak.
This one is on its 3rd set of true leaves.with 0 zero spacing between nodes so far

The last of the 4 i germinated got lost in the soil then i dropped the cup and soil went everywhere.Gathered it all back in the cup without finding the seed.Was suprised to see this as it grew up the edge of the cup.

Looking forward to getting a nice bluberry lady for the garden

7 Likes

Well hopefully they are much better in person, had some beans come through from them in the spring/summer, was a very long wait but things did come through after harassing them, proving I sent payment etc. That being said there has been a lot of not so good interactions with them typically stemming from lead times to ship seeds and questions surrounding some of the “breeders” they carry as a few members here have done the digging and there is no association to the seedbank as far as the “breeders” listed are concerned. From what I can remember they are a Spanish company and have a Canadian office in ON. A good percentage of what I have going at ATM is from PSB, we will soon see whether what they sent out was legit or not.

You might find something more about this on this thread

3 Likes

@TerpSneeze thanks for the link.i just read through it…As they have a walk in store near me.i will go to the store and purchase 2 auto fem strains for 3 seeds ea at $30 for a test and see what happens

4 Likes

Some random bud shots.The girls in the closet under the burple LED.as they have hit week five i have switched the lights from veg & bloom to just bloom to give them a full red spectrum now.Resin production is going crazy now

Some random bud shots of the tent girls under HPS

Things are progressing nicely for the first grow.Got the gardens dialed in for the next run to go…Now its counting the days till chop lol

10 Likes

What a gorgeous Friday Nov 6th it is.With a week of sun,blue skies and warm temps.A great week to let the auto Fem Northern Lights get a solid 7hrs of sunshine

Got the 2 girls all spread out and opened up for fun in the sun

10 Likes

Beautiful sunrise

2 Likes

Damn bro pretty up there in the north

1 Like

Hey @Papalag howdy bro.I get the best sunrises through the fall and winter. We are getting spoiled with a week of indian summer.9am and the sun shining on the thermometer on my balcony is reading 74f .i face south and you can see the sun glimmering of Lake Ontario.Been out on the balcony in a tshirt since 8am.Gotta take advantage of the sun this next week as next Thursday the temps plunge to 32f …Great sun spectrum for the flowering N.L to .Have a great weekend…

@potdaddy4x4 thanks for stopping by,glad you like it is a beautiful way to start the day.Have a great day and weekend.

5 Likes

Thanks you too enjoy that good weather because you’re going to be freezing your freaking Sackhoff here pretty quick

4 Likes

I’ll second that. Great advice.

9 Likes

Saturday saturday Saturday is alright alright alright ohh ohh ohh ohhhhh lol its another gorgeous sunny morning here.Perfect to let the autos bask in the 7hrs of sun.Also putting the new 8 day from seed soak Blueberry and C99 x DarkDevil out to bask in it.

@anon4675195 BlueBerry 8days from seed soak

@Mr.Sparkle C99 xDD 8days from seed soak.I ran 4 for a test i will be running 20 in the near future to find a couple with the auto trait and be pollinating those to lowryder ll and auto fem wedding cake pollen

7 Likes

Looks good my friend I like the little one sneaking up the edge of the solo cup

3 Likes

Hey bro nice to see you… @Papalag that was the one i dropped the cup when i put the seed in soil.The soil splatted everywhere i gathered up the soil but did not see the seed.Filled the cup with the dirt and put it under the light,really did not expect anything 2 days late i was shocked to see it going up the side of the cup.Seems every batch of seeds i start i get a misadventure lol

2 Likes

Your morning sunrise shots make me smile every time I see them… :smile: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Probably because this is my screen saver:

:+1: :sunglasses:

Cheers
G

5 Likes

Thats awesome looking thanks for sharing bro.

I love my view only wish i was on the 21st floor instead of the 8th :rofl:

3 Likes

Day 39 of flower the closet led burple girls just fed them beastie budz 0 52 30

A couple pulled out from the lights
SDSL x GodsSpaceNeedle

MWCB plant5 aromas are off the chart now,move this girl and my whole apartment fills with her scent

Og x ChocolateRain moving this lady intoxicates you with the aroma of OrangeChocolate Hash mouth watering indeed.

Going to feed the tent girls in an hour and will update pics of them

12 Likes

Nice looking buds !!!

thanks for the look at your work

be safe and be free

Dequilo

2 Likes

@ dequilo thanks for stopping by and glad you liked.Happy with the first run so far.Looking forward to the next grow run. With Bubblegum x BubbleCream, Bubblegum x AppalachinTrailMix, Bubblegum x Plumb Ambrosia,MauwiWowiCherryBomb,ShishkaBerry,BlueBerry,C99 x DarkDevil and Trump Nutz.

Closet grow will be auto spotted lime,auto fem wedding cake,lowryder ll,auto fem darkstar,auto fem whitenightmare,auto fem grapefruit,auto fem candy dawg,auto fem alien rift…will be doing a combo of auto reg seed runs,auto fem seed runs and a crazy canuck auto fem mixed pollination of all the reversed auto fems

5 Likes

Another beautiful fire morning in the sky and reflecting on the Lake.I love my south facing view.

A few of the tent from last night at day 40 12/12

9 Likes

The blueberry seedlings 11days from seed soak.

Mr.Sparkles C99 x DarkDevil 11days from seed soak

@Gpaw 's auto fem N.L. day 49 from seed soak…The plants have been loving these days of 7hrs of warm sunshine

10 Likes