Smkn is Back and Rarin' To Grow

Out of likes, sorry.

How about btxmwcb= black cherry bomb, triangle cherry bomb, black wowie, I don’t know. You could play with that. It sounded cool in my head.

4 Likes

Looking great @SmknCanuck!

Here’s a shot of their sisters at the same point but without any training.

You sure can see the difference your training made breaking apical dominance!

Cheers
G

11 Likes

@Gpaw thanks for the comparison…The girls are loving these late November days of sunshine.Modified them open to let the sun and lights fully penetrate.Now at day 52 from seed soak and about 25days into flower give or take a couple of days.

Ripped has come on nicely with the training she has 12 main colas and will produce nicely

Ty-DoSpread is a little beast.With the training regiment she has 20 main cola branches and should yield a large return

Now i am using a combination of paper clips and string.I no longer want to pull branches down i only want to spread the branches open to let the light fully penetrate the whole plant

11 Likes

The newest additions the 4 blueberry from @anon4675195 now topped at the 4th node and being tied over… and the 4 C99 x DarkDevil from @Mr.Sparkle both strains are 15days from seed soak.

BB

C99 x DD

I may have to transplant the C99 x DD soon as some will have the auto trait from the DarkDevil.Given how 3 are growing and looking i may have a couple that will auto flower and do not want to stunt them if they are.

I will update the flowering tent and closet tonight or in the morning.

7 Likes

yeah might as well up pot them they still have time.

3 Likes

Going to transplant tomorrow.Had winds the past 2 days from 60km/hr to 120km/hr so trying to transplant on the balcony sucked lol…

Gpaw who gave me the 2 seeds was kind enough to let me borrow some of his pics to show a comparisson of the same plants from the same seed pack.Let grown as they grew.One main cola and some side branching.Nice healthy plants…
166af15b9cdd76719ef5d07ab72c5a3e281ee32e_2_499x375.jpeg
25dc3b89f6c44d4b649e16bb3841cff2b4d46887_2_499x375.jpeg-1
39cf4443e3364b32d554283b43d56455cb7d3929_2_500x375.jpeg
ce8933344c0a507923d1cdf04d4735c887f7385b_2_499x375.jpeg
3967753e4511d9d0299ba151e2ac882d95335921_2_499x375.jpeg-1

Well its 2 days later and weather has taken a nasty turn,Sunday had 120km/hr winds and today they are 60km/hr and a balmy 0c …Indoors for 2days under the burple led and we have the plants filling nicely.I re adjusted some of the tie downs to keep the 2 plants opened up and removed a few leaves that were blocking light to bud sites.

Update on auto fem NorthernLights at day 55 from seed soak…
As you can see we have made a fully canopy of bud branches that fill almost 6ft sq with 2 plants.I will continue to adjust branches to keep the plants as open as possible in the area and remove any big leaves that cannot be tucked away.We have created alot of branches that will have big fat dense colas.

12 Likes

Damn skippy big ass colas and plenty of them I see
Nice :+1:

2 Likes

Hey @Papalag nice to see you bro.Really happy how these 2 plants have grown in 50cent dollar store fabric bags,with a roll of tinfoil and 2 100w burple led lights.Pretty well over filled the 2x3 area with a canopy of branch colas.Thats after i removed a bunch of node branches to that would not penetrate high enough to be worthwile so i removed those to focus all the energy to all the main sites…In 2 weeks i will have space in my 4x8 tent and may just put them in there under the 1000w hps to finish up the last few weeks

4 Likes

Looking at about 38 colas in total all pretty well the same size and more that are half hidden that will get exposed the last few weeks in the tent when i can really open them up.

4 Likes

tomorrow were gonna get probably that same storm front here with some 100kph gusts so will be interesting i hope none of the equipment i deal with work wise gets effected.

3 Likes

Hey bro here on Sunday with the 120kmph winds downtown Toronto skyline was filled with sheets of plywood from construction sites flying around 100s of feet in the air.Power went out 3times thankfully during my dark time for my ladies…Hope you come through it safely

3 Likes

well guess its weather from here “west coat” feeding out your way, but yeah a warm front is moving in

3 Likes

Our nice weather passed…For the next week it cold wet and damp highs from 0 to 10c over next 7 days and only one day at 10c rest are 0c to 4c…But i did have 10 beautiful warm sunny days in November to put my autos out for 7hrs a day that was a bonus.

4 Likes

I see you got weather we had down here last week somethingbabout a hurricane …
Paaaleeese. I lil wing and some rain well alot of rain

Peaced out and stay safe

3 Likes

Things are moving along in the tent and closet.Plants are getting to be to much hassle to move out from lights for pics…I need to buy a new phone with better camera or buy a new camera lol

Under the Burple in the Closet

Now at day 47 of flower for both the tent and closet.Slowly getting near to the first ladies getting done.The OregonHuckleberry and HuckleberryCrackers should be done in the next 2wks and then the other strains will be following behind them.

Next grow for the tent will be a seed test run for kakalak of soakNbeanz. Will be testing 6 femminized seeds of GummyTrail= AppalachinTrailMix x bubblegum…6 fem seeds of IceCreamGum = BubbleCream x Bubblegum and 6 fem seeds of PlumGum = Plum Ambrosia x Bubblegum.If the U.S post and Canada Post ever stop playing travel the seeds across North America…Was hoping they would have been germinating and popped already.Tracking had them go from Colorado in 3days to San Franciso Ca then to a canadian mail facility,then to customs then tracks to 3 more canadian mail facilities.This package is travelling like none i have had sent to me in countless years of growing lol…Hoping they are in my mailbox tomorrow to take advantage of the best time of month under the waxing moon to germinate seeds…

18 Likes

Looking good!!! Still the shell game, don’t know what u have where (easily distracted) !!! Love ur work brother, excited to see your outdoor next year too!!! Sorry, the whisky is in effect…LOL

3 Likes

Man, that’s scary as hell. What goes up… Good day to stay inside. The grow looks great my friend.

3 Likes

Hey bro it was a crazy couple of wind days.Its still a bit windy and chilly today…Happy with the first grow being back on OG so far…

Just won a cool seed give away today to.Think this will be a garden keeper.

Picked this as my prize

10 Likes

Nice man, congratulations!! As many as you have growing, you will need the seeds!

3 Likes

@Badger Lol always wanting to expand and grow more…Just got my testers in the mail from SoakNbeanz they are going in to soak tonight when i get home

12 Likes