Snow Lotus BX V1 and the Unknown Mother

An update on my unknown mother 1-E

I’m guessing there nutrient in my flood and drain is a little hot for her but she’s not looking to bad.

17 Likes

Very nice looking :ok_hand:

4 Likes

You guys keep this up I’m gonna have to tear that pack open to see what number it is before Christmas.

8 Likes

LOL, i’m in the same boat. I like the suspense, so kept it closed.

7 Likes

Of course…if we have the same number we are screwed eh?

6 Likes

9B, ~three weeks old.

16 Likes

I may get around to getting mine out and repotting them. They are busting out fast. They’re in 1 gallon pots now and need to go to a 3-5 next.

@GrowHard, would topping be needed on 2-B… If I do it I should today, I suppose. I have 5 but not sexed yet… I’ll be down there soon to get them. Time for pics! peace

3 Likes

Hey @GrowHard are by any chance any packs left of these?

Cheers

2 Likes

Here are my 7-A just about to show preflowers in veg. I’m going to flip them soon to accommodate my smaller tent. They are nice and bushy so far with close internode spacing.

19 Likes

Mandarin Sunset x Snowlotus BX

-GH

26 Likes

That’s super nice. I like that structure.

Do you know anything about the Ethos Member OG?f1 A friend gifted me a big cone doobie from his shop he works at and it was nice as hell. He’s been asking me to keep my eyes open for any seeds of it.

2 Likes

I know way too much about Colin and Ethos to support them at all. Dude is a real Piece of $#*]. And it takes a lot for me to say that publicly about someone.

-GH

9 Likes

I remember hearing some stuff like that, so I always cringe when I hear something is there’s. Yeah, I wouldn’t purchase there and was looking for someone else. Maybe if somebody made something but there are too many strains out there to chase them from somebody not quite on the up and up. Thanks!

5 Likes

Here my two 5B’s…coming along…alitle stretchy I think from the t5 I’m vegging with…but healthy.:wink:

19 Likes

Little update on the 1-E

23 Likes

Hey @GrowHard mate can you show us some pics of your ‘unknown’ mothers - it will maybe give us a clue to what we’re growing but it’ll still only be guess work so yer secret moms will remain secret for the time being .!??
It’ll probably get more people cracking theirs too !
Cheers …
Gaz

7 Likes

sure can. I put them up a while ago.

its post #95. you can move the slider on the right if the link does not work.

-GH

13 Likes

Dude, I got 5 females from 5 seeds…wtf? lol… I was skipping. Especially after my “summer of males”.

I"ll get pics up. I got all up potted but them. so, tomorrow they get new pots and will get flipped before too long. They stretched hard the last two days under some T-5s. Gotta get them in fast. Super strong looking plants. peace

9 Likes

Woahh
Beautiful.

Going for that extra pack?

1 Like

Here are my 5 females out of 5 seeds. They out grew their 1 gallon pots a long time ago. I’m going outside now to get them into bigger pots. Super vigorous and healthy. Very large leaves.

Snow Lotus BX x 2-B

16 Likes