Some PPP Pollen up for grabs Round 3 :)

Same - I’m also an LED grower. I have random “burples” (red/blue based lights), name brand “burples”, and a custom Growdaddy rig. — Despite what a lot of people say, I’m really happy with my burples; the GrowDaddy rig is just plain awesome, relatively budget friendly and WORKS.

That problem just ended. Next “issue” - strain selection! :grin:
As I mentioned before - you can find grow “lessons” on indoor soil growing in the journals - here’s mine (a mixed bag of how to & how-not-too:

One year before Covid, my business partner had a motorcycle accident and my business started to struggle - then Covid hit and I was done. - There are some expenses that can’t be avoided, but most can be upgraded or grown into as you go (pun intended!).

Glad you found us! @DougDawson steered me here as well - true OG spirit in that guy!
My Wife & I both deal with PTSD, old injuries coming back to say “hi!” and new ones that don’t heal the way the did half a lifetime ago. So far, I’ve grown Kush - strawberry & OG - since starting and can say that they work pretty well for PTSD - but over-indulgence can be counter-productive.
(once you have an abundance of weed on-hand, over-indulgence isn’t hard to do…)

GL on your efforts - can’t wait to read about you sampling what YOU grew for yourself!

3 Likes