Some PPP Pollen up for grabs Round 3 :)

I would be down on round 3 my friend.

4 Likes

Here we go. I’m down for round three. Thanks for all the hard work @DougDawson :muscle:

1 Like

@DougDawson was a monster.

Hi, I am a little late to the game. I found your PPP seed run post yesterday and stayed up way to late last night catching up. Nice job with them prego ladies, and what a load of pollen from the guys. If you happen to have some left unclaimed I have two outdoor ladies that will be ready for a little pollen in early/mid August. They are Chem Dawg D×Freezeland, and Durban poision× Freezeland. I had replanted one male far away for a little pollen chucking but the coyotes like my organic amendments and dug it up. Both of these strains are great outdoor, with the Durban/Freeze being nearly bulletproof. Thanks for your time and what you are doing for the OG community. @DougDawson

5 Likes

Edit the post with the pencil icon, include your OG @ and a flag of your country, still 5 spots left!

3 Likes

Got it yesterday and dusted some Mephisto autos :slight_smile: Thanks Doug.

4 Likes

My pleasure.

5 Likes

Pollen received Doug! Thanks so much!

3 Likes

Fantastic. Happy it made it there safely

2 Likes

THANK YOU @DougDawson your pollen came today and i am very grateful today for you

3 Likes

My pleasure:)

2 Likes

Doug, I got a very nice card in the mail today. :grinning: Thanks very much, it made my day. I put 4 of @JohnnyPotseed’s Frankenstein into flower yesterday, and one of them is gonna get dusted with PPP.
:guitar:

6 Likes

Fantastic, hope it works well for you bud.

2 Likes

Hey Doug, got my pollen today! Thank you so much!!

1 Like

That’s great bud, glad it showed up. Happy growing :slight_smile:

1 Like

Three round of pollen. That was fast!

Just showing some seeds in the making that PPP pollen was used for.

14 Likes

Fill we u!

So there we have it folks, we hit 20. Will be 2 weeks for this to ship as I am not home for that period but will start collecting addresses so it can be sent out once I make it home. Anyone that has hit your plants with this stuff feel free to post some pics like @CADMAN did so we can see all the cool crosses coming. Thanks @CADMAN , really cool to see.

12 Likes

Looks like I never gave you an address. I’ll wait till you get back.