Some PPP Pollen up for grabs Round 3 :)

Sign you name up on the list bud and you shall get some :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Got my name on the list bro. I happened to look at this thread yesterday or earlier and figured it was done, lol. I took six seedlings up to friend in the mountains to grow and Iā€™ll get clones. I want to preserve it and get it out to the locals here in southern Colorado since itā€™s an old standby from the past for lots of Coloradans. This will speed things up! Perfect timing. My first try I got all males so Iā€™m really looking forward to smoking it this year.

Hit me up if you need anything. Iā€™ll wait on an addy until you say youā€™re ready. peace

2 Likes

I had to get on the list. Def wanna make some crosses with some babies I have going now. Thanks a bunch @DougDawson for making this happen!!

2 Likes

No problem OGers, this is how we OverGrow the world. Fling that pollen, make them crosses, I love it. Seeds will be on the menu soon, well I hope so, I am pretty sure I can keep the plants alive long enough :woozy_face:

11 Likes

I am looking forward to my Sour Dubb S1 X Paonia Purple Paralyzer cross.

3 Likes

Damn it, @DougDawson ā€¦I ran outta likes! But Iā€™m loving what ya doing, bro! :heart: :heart:

6 Likes

I hemmed and hawed, but finally decided I better get on the list before itā€™s too late.
Thanks @DougDawson.

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing.

This is my first time getting pollen. After reading the thread and the strain story I finally decided to put my name on the list. I think this strain will be a good father to some of my plants, thanks! :cowboy_hat_face: :brazil:

3 Likes

good afternoon @DougDawson do you think this would survive the trip to uk??
love what you do by the way true og
:man_farmer:lime

1 Like

I cant say but am willing to give it a shot:)

4 Likes

I got some cuts ready to go into flower that should pair really nicely with the PPP ( RSCā€™s 90s Master Kush, Swami NL5 Haze, POL Swazi Gold and a few others). This is super dope @DougDawson Thank you!

4 Likes

thats very kind @DougDawson iā€™ll pop my name on ya list
should make an intresting mix with TH seeds lambo or fdms esb
thanks brother
:man_farmer:lime

3 Likes

rock on! welcome.

3 Likes

Lolā€¦ welcome @laquiqa

2 Likes

Sign me up!!

@vaportrail
I am in AZ too, and have some PPPPollen already. DM me if you want to see if we are in the same city, in which case you can get a bit from meā€¦

And I was worried about the same, mailbox pasteurization/sterilization, even though when I got it it was only 98-102. Happily I can report that it seems viable. The moms I hit have shriveled pistilsā€¦!!!

4 Likes

No need bud, his already shipped.

6 Likes

Yeah. I can report success enough on the one application that I am glad I stuck it in the fridge and can use it again if I get to it soon enough.

2 Likes

welcome to Overgrow. Epic way to first post. :+1: :eyes: :grin:

2 Likes

I keep telling the UK Cheese, Pink Cookies, Gelato and Kosher Kush clones Iā€™ve got going that they are going to get loving brush strokes of magic dust made collected by a wonderful person so they can make 4x different types of magic beans in order for me to share their love with as many as possible.

They seem to be really happy about it. :smiley:

3 Likes