Some PPP Pollen up for grabs Round 3 :)

How long you been spraying? . It takes a good 2 weeks spraying every day. Maybe 3. Be patient. If you have good CS it will happen.

2 Likes

I would absolutely love some to make some seeds, but since Iā€™m running only outdoors right now and Iā€™ve got a little while before flower sets in I donā€™t need it immediately. Iā€™d love to make a bunch of hybrids from it. Iā€™d probably hit as many of the strains that Iā€™m running as I could Uncle Festerā€™s Skunk #18 f2, Maui Wowie Cherry Bomb, DarkStar, Deep Chunk/Black Kandahar Afghani x NL1,Sour Diesel x Lemon skunk, Slurricane and FreakShow. Anyway, I donā€™t want to take the pollen from folks who may need it right now but I would for sure love to get in on this when youā€™ve got some more to let go of @DougDawson. Iā€™d never heard of the PPP before but it sounds really awesome and I love heirloom strains. Thanks for offering this up to the community

5 Likes

Iā€™m in the outdoor boat tooā€¦

I would love some of that ppp pollen, but wonā€™t need it until Septemberā€¦

4 Likes

Hey thatā€™s cool guys and I appreciate you waiting so others can have their earlier needs covered. There is way more of this stuff than I am sending out at the moment so lotā€™s to go around. I should be able to cover all that want it when I offer up the rest.

8 Likes

Awesome job @DougDawson! This is very kind of you. I would love to cross some with my royal goo outside, but wonā€™t need it till auguat. Hats off to you

4 Likes

Iā€™m hoping,

I think a purple alien x ppp sounds delish.

5 Likes

Heck yes it does! The amount of seeds that are going to be made and spread around the community from this pollen is gonna be great! I say within the next year hundreds of peeps with a ppp cross will be thanking this man!

7 Likes

ill grab sum pollen if it is still around??

added since it looks like I have at least a shot a girl. 3 in veg not shown yet.

Received 100 small baggies to pack and ship pollen in folks. If you signed up send me your info and I shall start packing it up for shipping. I have yours @DankDumplings.

5 Likes

I assume this is NOT for those who are willing to wait for freezer pollen?

2 Likes

Correct, this is for those who want it immediately. The rest will be broken up and shipped at a later time. Lotā€™s to go around but if you got a plant almost ready this is the stuff for you. Donā€™t want someone with an immediate need losing out so another person can stick the stuff in their freezer for later.

6 Likes

Whoops lol

Tajā€¦ Iā€™m in

Hey @DougDawson. I have some clones of Tony Greenā€™s GG#4 RIL that I want to hit with this. They wonā€™t be ready for pollen probably for a couple of months. Are you gonna do another signup for the ā€œfrozenā€ pollen? Iā€™d love to get a .5ml vial. :slight_smile:

I donā€™t know if anyoneā€™s mentioned it, but this was how the Co-Ops were supposed to work. OGers get seeds, then do their own run to keep the stock fresh, and for members who missed the first run.

Thanks for following through Doug. :slight_smile:
:guitar:

11 Likes

Itā€™s been a pleasure bud. Yes there will be a second sign up. I have the pollen drying so what does not ship out this run will go into the freezer and in the near future will be offered up. I am pretty sure I can fill 80 .5ml vials with what I have collected so there will defiantly be some available.

7 Likes

I didnā€™t know that. If just half of seed run recipients did that this place would be flooded with seeds. Good to know that

3 Likes

is slot #13 still open or should I wait for the next round?

3 Likes

I added you bud, send me your info.

6 Likes

Applause to you @DougDawson, Making tons of OGers put a smile on their faces! You rock sir!!! :wave: :pray: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :crazy_face: :hugs:

4 Likes