Some PPP Pollen up for grabs Round 3 :)

I have Wedding Cake in flower right now…would love to dust a few buds with some pollen from you if there’s any left.
I have some coming from another source as well…and yeah, gonna be free seeds for everyone! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hey bud, right now I am just trying to keep up. I have a number of laptops left to ship, pollen for these 15 people and a ton of seed giveaway stuff to send out. On top of that I am dealing with the plants in this seed run, plants in a grow kit test and well, life to deal with. I am sure I will be able to supply you with pollen, just not today :slight_smile: I collected 11 ml today so enough for another 44 people to get a .5 ml vial. Keep an eye out for the next release and you are more then welcome to some.

7 Likes

No worries…thanks for everything you’re doing!

1 Like

Let’s get those last addresses sent folks, gotta get that pollen out

7 Likes

Wish i had some seeds to help me out with my ptsd

4 Likes

Hi @Robert63, welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! Can’t go wrong! Enjoy!

3 Likes

Hello @Robert63 , glad you decided to join us. What you looking for bud? What helps you through the day?

3 Likes

Hell ya man. Welcome. You’re gonna get hooked up fast.

2 Likes

Welcome to the OG club. Your fixing to get hooked up.

2 Likes

Ok ladies and gentlemen, don’t hate me for this but it appears I deleted a couple addresses too soon, my apologies. This means I need 3 of you to resend them and the last couple people to provide them. @YoBigdaddy , @Kushking902 , @blkmetal , @DankDumplings and @Blue . Would the 5 of you either send or resend your info. Pollen is ready to go out the door. My apologies. So busy deleting addresses to keep people happy that I took out a couple too soon.

10 Likes

Awesome giveaway brother!

I’m excited to take this plunge - I’ll be referring to your threads a lot in a few weeks!

4 Likes

Did you delete mine? Lol :laughing:

3 Likes

No bud, just a couple of the ones listed. I think it was 3 but got 2 back now and waiting on the others. I want the pollen going out tomorrow.

4 Likes

Hey Doug, you sound as though you wanna see some juicy flower!!! Lovely! Soon my friend, soon you will!!! :pleading_face: :flushed: :hushed: Congrats for your efforts!!!

1 Like

Welcome to OG. Send me a private message with your address and I will send you some seeds - I suffer from PTSD also and I know how bad it can get, so I am happy to help.

6 Likes

Really cool of you bud. I asked him to join us here on OG as I could not offer him anything on the other site. He has a variety pack of seeds heading his way with a few strains in it tomorrow. I am sure he will appreciate you sending some as well.

6 Likes

List of Strains for PTSD, NO particular order: ACDC, Pennywise, Sour Kush, Harlequin, White Lotus, Blue Dream, Sunset Sherbet, Green Crack, The White, Chemdawg, Northern Lights, Purple Hindu Kush, Headband (Green or Purple), Granddaddy Purple, Wedding Cake, Pineapple Express, OG Kush, Master Kush** (Potent!!!)**, Cannatonic, Sour Diesel, Golden Goat. DON’T ever fear/give up, there IS help out there. If your PTSD is related to military service, as a Vet also, I salute you, and wish nothing but peace/tranquility for you. Hopefully you can find some relief, stay safe, take special care, continue the fight, and be well…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

11 Likes

Ok folks, seeds and pollen heading for the mail box. If you are not marked as shipped on list above it is because you have not sent me your address. Please do so and I will get yours in the mail.

11 Likes

Click your avatar, then the envelope, then the down arrow

Trash the one before, click on the person’s icon and choose message!! :pleading_face: :upside_down_face:

1 Like