Some PPP Pollen up for grabs Round 3 :)

I went ahead and added myself since it looks this is open to new sign ups! I didn’t have plants ready in the initial batch, but just put some plants into flower that I could use this for. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Definitely an awesome thing you’re doing

so i looked this strain up and it seems like it is a beast, is this the real deal and does any one know whats in the strain?? ive got a few good strains im running and i see a few getting some pollen but i need to make sure things line up like the planets or some kind of funk. i am excited for this pollen from @DougDawson you have no idea brother this means so much and i am in the states

1 Like

Mine just landed! Thanks Again, right in time to put it to work!

1 Like

Am I seeing this right? Is there still an open unclaimed spot at #29? Or is my computer screwed up? lol

1 Like

There is, PetalPower took the last spot and left that one blank. I am sure it will get filled, I just keep adding more anyway :rofl:

4 Likes

Yeah lol I noticed that, bro

Forgot to say @Rhino_buddy I really appreciate that :pray: thanks for lookin out and thanks again for the Panama Haze x Baharak, can’t wait for them to come in. I’ll make sure to take care of you :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Always friend! Hope they show soon. @lefthandseeds is always bringing the dank goodies. You just let me know if you need anything.

:green_heart::seedling::rhinoceros:

2 Likes

Thanks @DougDawson package arrived.

Just painted a branch on my Apollo

2 Likes

Ok you crazy OG’ers, send me some addresses and let’s get the pollen chucking.

18 Likes

Ok, if there is an asterisk beside your name I have got your info. If not I still need it.

5 Likes

Wrong post

1 Like

nothing to see here, folks :wink:

1 Like

Thanks @other_barry

1 Like

@DougDawson Hey Doug! I’ll take some of that pollen with the auction and remove my name here.

That frees up another spot for some magic dust!

1 Like

Ok bud, that’s fine. I will ship some with your seeds and send the pack from this to someone else. Going to open up 20 more spots anyway so this will be great for someone. Thanks bud.

1 Like

ok so I will put this on both this thread and the Auction thread. @Oldjoints , @Bow4Buck , @Shaggy450r , @Pigeonman and @Yetigrows all won lots here which include pollen and also have signed up for the Pollen thread. Please let me know if you want to bow out the Pollen thread of if you want me to send both. You are entitled to both packs if you so wish it so don’t be shy if you want both. I am fine with that :wink:

Also @brampie and @WubbaLubbaDubDub both won 2 auction lots. Let me know if you want 2 packs of pollen in your shipment as you are entitled to 2 packs with your bids.

3 Likes

The pollen arrived safely @DougDawson thank you so very much

3 Likes

Awesome bud, glad it made it. Hope it does good things for you.

3 Likes