Some PPP Pollen up for grabs Round 3 :)

Thanks man I’m all paid up and told joe I don’t need any pollen thank you so much though!
I really appreciate how welcoming you are and how much you do for OG

2 Likes

I’ll take the pollen with my auction win and offer up my spot here Doug.

2 Likes

Ok bud, that’s great. Someone will certainly reap the benefit of your generosity. Thanks.

1 Like

Ooh! I won! I’ll have 4 plants ready to pollinate in a few months time so as long as 1 bag will cover them then I’d like to bow out of the separate PPP to make sure it’s available to another person. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Yes, definitely ill bow out on the pollen thread. Let someone else get some. Completely forgot it came with the seeds. :grin:

3 Likes

Yeah, some might have missed it. I threw it up half way into the auction to sweeten the pot.

2 Likes

Ok @Pigeonman and @Bow4Buck . I will have pollen in your auction lots and have removed you both from the list above. Very cool of you, thanks.

2 Likes

@DougDawson yes please take me off the list since I won in the auction
Thanks bro!!

2 Likes

Done, thanks bud, I am sure someone else will be happy that you were so generous.

1 Like

One vial will be enough for me. Get another person on that list!

1 Like

Will do bud. Going to add 20 more spots as well. Just want to make sure I can keep up. 91 people will end up with pollen as I kept 4.5 ml for myself :slight_smile: Here are todays mailings for pollen and auction. Been a busy day packaging. The DVD’s are for tracked items, the envelopes are all pollen. Still got a few seeds to pack but I am going to take a break for a few minutes. Well that and apparently I need some more stamps again, lol.

10 Likes

I would like to be on the list, thank you

1 Like

Send me your info and I will send some along. I put you on the sign up list.

3 Likes

Would like to be on the list as well please

1 Like

Doug can I get on the next list?

1 Like

I tell you what @Cratix and @Tejas , I have put you two and the last fellow on the tentative list. So that means you will get pollen and be the first on the Round 3 signup. There should be 26 or 27 spots available on that 3rd list and you 3 at the first. Just need to get all my stuff out the door before I take on another list. It is a sure thing, just going to take me 1 to 2 days to clear the backlog.

3 Likes

Thanks Doug!

2 Likes

Thank you very much Doug

2 Likes

Well I don’t see anything in the NL5, but the mendo breath seem to have a few PPP offspring developing

Really just the lowest set of buds and small branch. Maybe a dozen or so to try :sweat_smile:

12 Likes

That’s awesome bud, so it begins :slight_smile:

2 Likes