Some Stuff About Stuff

nice, csi is using that one, massive buds, hopefully he s1 it! my first s1 run is better that expected, so cool hes doing that[quote=“Shamus, post:104, topic:84886”]
“It’s almost it”
After they find out they can’t get it
[/quote]

so many feelings in this bisiness, specially for a bunch of “criminal” man but… we’re all growing flowers, were soft

1 Like

I wouldn’t plan on S1’s

sour doesnt reverse well

2 Likes

So I just heard from the person at my safe address that the seeds came today

paonia purple paralyzer

first beans I’ve bought in over a decade

someone threw some 88g13HP in as well
So now I got the stock from ndn and these who ever made them I’d love to find some pics of them

also how do I find out who sent me the beans?

they live like an hour from my town

if your out there

your welcome to some sour if you ever find yourself in town

7 Likes

It was from @Herbie

You can see if you check the Auction round 1 page, he didn’t have enough for 12 beans fir everyone who won, only 10, so he made up for it by sending extra. Pretty good deal if you ask me :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Pulling up a chair and a notebook.

2 Likes

Holy shit just realized what the unasuming title was about. That’s amazing stuff about stuff I think you shouldn’t change the title haha

That diesel thread is reminiscent as fuck too

I do prefer colt 45 to OE, but we can let that slide.

Pulling up a lawn chair as they say here. I’m late, but I have illegal fireworks.

2 Likes

There are pics in there. There were 8 females and 2 males. 2 main pheno’s had one outlier that stretched double what the others did. Most had very little stretch. But those pics are of seeded buds.

I’ve browsed the Sour D thread. Good looking buds. I have some of a recreation made by GrowHard but have not gotten to them yet.

Welcome to OG

this thread is of some no till indoor beds ReikoX did last year. He is still running no till in those same ones in this years https://overgrow.com/t/reikoxs-workshop-2022/72655

Ten characters

2 Likes

ten characters

I lose 3:4 of a pound of penis evenys somewhere in one of my houses for about a half year now

Fuck finding a 20 in a pocket I’ll take that

2 Likes

Ten characters

1 Like

So I’m now focusing on my heirloom projects and a C5 x mango haze line I’m pretty stoked on

Also got a grip of 15-20 year old bush weed seeds via AUS

2 Likes

Steel reserve for me back in the day. Hell every once in a great while I still drink one. Not because I can’t afford better but because I like the taste.
download (2)

1 Like

Very skunky male of seeds from 91-92
I have 3 males and 1 female

9 Likes

More shots
Forgot to take some of all the others

8 Likes

Love outdoor growing, they all look awesome @Shamus :peace_symbol:

Same, just a bunch of males I’ve got my eyes on from stupid lots of 30-40 year old beans

2 Likes

I tried to germinate some beans from the early nineties, no luck but I don’t give up that easy. 30 year old beans, wow. The first one is studly looking.

1 Like

I mentioned it here and there but I just broke up with my girl friend of 8+ years

it’s complicated and sucks but it is what it is

but the lemonade out of the lemons is my insanely cute home girl just sent me nudes and I’m content

Felt like sharing

Been in bed for almost 3 weeks only left the house a few times

All my shit is in storage containers
life can suck but then you get nudes

If anyone is in MI and going to art prize hit me up

I drew a bikini on her but idk if it’s appropriate lol!
I initially deleted it but fuck it
Here’s some eye candy that’s been modified from its original condition for your viewing pleasure

How about some sour shots

7 Likes