Some Stuff About Stuff

looks awesome, what skunk was this?

my skunk I guess

I’m the only person online that I knew of with it
It was from a old head who used to live in NorCal

Skva said it looked a lot like a skunk he drove across the country for

Archive/thedocta asked to try some samps and I thought that was pretty cool at the time. I was still pretty young at that point
maybe 20 or so years old
" now this is some old school herb. She smells like our Pure Thai and Old school hawaiian mixed together with a old school skunk1 odor. But it’s definitely of the oold school sativa haze/thai/hawaiian types…"

I have a sneaking suspicion duke diamond somehow got my skunk

I only ever gave it to a couple people
And none of them I had known from forums
I did end up giving it to practically everyone that was always bugging me for cuts at the hydro store I managed tho
However I did give it to my thizz homies and this is the 86 skunk the cookie crew mentions here and there

3 Likes

then yeah possible that duke got it, are you in VA? where u at?

In de

1 Like

do i know any connected guys from delaware… the answer is… nah! nah! nah!

Not worth it to watch this fyi

3 Likes

I still watched it haha

early 00’s reeferman gear

6 Likes

I love that episode Big Pussy starts thinkin he’s a junior g man and sleeps with the fishes. lol

2 Likes

What’s the oldest bean stock you have @Shamus ?

I need to get back on IG to start reconnecting and following along with the industry again. I shut mine down awhile ago, I wonder if I can recover it :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

@Dr.VitaminGreen probably late 60’s

I know I have quite a few piles of 71-75 beans

Just got ahold of some more today actually

from Kentucky in the 70’s

supposed to be Panama red and Acapulco gold

3 Likes

Jeez, that’s a crazy state to get them out of. I heard they just started prosecuting d8 there, talk about backwards AF

It’s honestly a lot of work

but it’ll be well worth it if I’m able to even revive a 1/4 of the things I’m holding

I have some stuff I don’t even ever mention because of the drama that would enfold haha

2 Likes

Haha, yup, I’m edumacated and have a degree in history, and let me just say for the record, I don’t think there’s more drama anywhere in human history than in the Cannabis world. Maybe that’s why I love reading about it so much lol.

5 Likes

@Dr.VitaminGreen

I scored even more old beans that are entirely unrelated to the Aussie and Kentucky oldies

somethings called
Green spirit
spice

and then these that were collected by a botanist and kept in a deep freezer since 1980

Brazilian 1978
Acapulco Gold 1979
Yucatan Emerald 1974
Acapulco Gold 1976
Guatemalan Green 1974
Oaxacan Green 1975
Punta Rojo Columbian
Kona Gold 1977
Culiacan 1973
Columbian Gold 1976
Peruvian Mountain Gold 1974
Brazilian Blonde 1975
Venezuelan Highlands 1974
Lowland Panamanian 1975
Lowland Colombian

10 Likes

Bro that’s sick. How would you even try to pop them, do you have a method for the older stuff like that? I have seen gilerbrillic acid I think it’s called?

Please hit us with da knowledge

1 Like

Sterile culture work and Ga3 is the jist of it yes

I’ve played around with a lot of different sterile mediums

Sterile coco works well too

3 Likes

Yeah, that makes sense with the sterile. Guess it depends on if they were stored correctly as well.

I was looking at the list of the cannabis strains they have in the doomsday vault lol, I was like damn, I know someone who shpuld be in charge of that section of preserving old genetics. :joy:

1 Like

I can remember smoking some of those strains back then but threw the seeds away. What does a teenager know about seeds? :open_mouth:

2 Likes

yo @Shamus hit us with some more old orange photos haha, i love those, and they don’t have to be orange, you ever ran the chem 4? that one sounds like i… need that shit

2 Likes

@supershitfuck heres some original diesel

6 Likes

damn that one don’t look like any of the other sour diesels i’ve seen, it’s more frosty and less leafy, so what’s the best one? or your favorite? i just watch notso’s live from yesterday, he was talking about the LA kush or headband, you were posting pictures of that too huh? sounds fire, so much shit to try