Sour Bubble Redemption Seed run **Closed**

Are you sure about the first winner? @Abbbian !!?? :upside_down_face::joy: CONGRATULATIONS! @Abbbian @Slammedsonoma420 !!!

☆DJSF

10 Likes

You know I see @CrunchBerries typing and he helped me a great deal by hooking me up with the guy who gave me the BMR for my next run. I think he deserves a card too.

15 Likes

Congratulations @Abbbian and @Slammedsonoma420 on the win. Thank you to @DougDawson for the chance. Jobu has forsaken me once again.

16 Likes

I think you spoke to soon brother @CrunchBerries , Jobu had your back after all.

13 Likes

Aye congratulations @CrunchBerries :partying_face::tada:

12 Likes

Congrats @CrunchBerries :muscle::muscle:

11 Likes

Thank you @DougDawson! Very cool of you brother!

12 Likes

You deserve it my friend. BMR landed today, going to be cards for that one too :wink:

12 Likes

Are you kidding? @Abbbian won. Again.
Coincidence??? I say not!
Something fishy is going on here!

JK. Congrats guys. Good win!

15 Likes

I saw you posted a pic of the BMR! So happy I could help bud!

4 Likes

Congratulations @Abbbian and @Slammedsonoma420 @CrunchBerries

6 Likes

Yup, he sent it tracked and it made it today, I sent him Sour Bubble in a coin flip and a card regular mail and he got it yesterday, lol. Oh the mail system. For the record dude did not ask for anything but some F2’s back. The Sour Bubble was my idea since he didn’t have it on his list and he was being so cool.

11 Likes

@DougDawson thank you very much! You are so generous with these amazing genetics! Congratulations @Abbbian

7 Likes

My pleasure bud, congrats and Happy Growing :v:

5 Likes

Congrats @Abbbian and @Slammedsonoma420 ! :heart_eyes: :partying_face:

8 Likes

Thats cool i wasn’t trying to win lol.

But congrats to the winners :cowboy_hat_face:

HG

10 Likes

DIBS! goddamnit!

:cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

Right?
But my bud, @Abbbian is in Brazil. If he wins one more time, I’m moving down to Brazil and changing my name to Berserk!

12 Likes

Hey @Abbbian, I bet there’s something exciting going on in FSFC right now. Let’s all go check!

6 Likes

Congratulations to the winners, all 49.

Thanks @DougDawson.
Let’s Grow
Peace

7 Likes