Sour Bubble Redemption Seed run **Closed**

oh wow thanks for that, i didn’t have any heat going in the tent since i usually like to drop temps when i can for flower, but maybe thats contributing to the slowed development. i guess ill plan to let these girls ride out until they’re falling apart then. i appreciate the info!

2 Likes

Oh cool haha. Np
Yeah sounds likenthe lower temps have been making the development slow. They will start falling oit of the calyx once they are fully mature. They might develop a little after harvest, but I wouldnt rely on that. Let me know how they turn out !
The book is
Marijuana Botany
By Robert C. Clarke
It was only like 20 bucks, but it has an incredible amount of information in it. I would definetly sugest picking it up one day.

7 Likes

thats been on the book list for a while now, i have Jorge Cervante’s book and thats been a great resource, but in general, i need to read more. should move that one up the list.

5 Likes

Marijuana Botany is one of the best books ever written on cannabis, imho, it changed the game.

7 Likes

Really, do you want a PDF copy @LegsMahoney :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I would take a copy too. :smiley:

4 Likes

@LegsMahoney and @GCC.Bud

31 Likes

You’re the man Doug. Aaaaaaand save

5 Likes

Want more :wink:

7 Likes

Bookmarked! And yes…MOAR! I’m a canna info sponge!

5 Likes

Thank you Sir, may I have another. Lol

5 Likes

Thanks for sharing this Doug!!

3 Likes

May I suggest Bos and Caligari’s - Selection methods in plants breeding.

Go forth and propagate.

3 Likes

Awesome!
Just found the thread, and will be following

2 Likes

I got this :wink:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/10kWpjcN4gJpRJAcVB2hldsHvThCI_bKZ/view?usp=sharing

20 Likes

Or this…

20 Likes

This book is the real deal and a breath of fresh air from a book that’s as old as it is compared to the Books they have out now that are just a advertisement for sales revenue to commercial grow store products.I read the Revs book once and I mean once as soon as I seen all the down to earth products those damn spikes and the proportions and the need for so much I was out.It reminded me of George Van Pattons books.This one oh no it has a lot of good info all of it.

6 Likes

Awesome bud. I try to gain all I can from anything I do so I have an extensive library of books and love to share them. Knowledge is always priceless.

9 Likes

Probably a dumb question did you ever check out Bonanza Of Green?That double pot thing BOG did is excellent.

2 Likes

Yes indeed, it is also on my drive although I printed it cause I like a hard copy.

21 Likes