Sour Bubble Redemption Seed run **Closed**

It’s such a fun read!
Good learnin’s too!

4 Likes

Thank you @DougDawson !!! i’ve had this in my cart for some time now!

1 Like

I’ll second that thank you @DougDawson. That was super cool of you.

3 Likes

@DougDawson thank you Doug… very OG of you to give us these books… much appreciated sir!!

4 Likes

Thank you buddy.

2 Likes

Thank you for this @DougDawson Excited to read through it!

2 Likes

The plants survived their first night in their new home so life is good. On we go :slight_smile:

46 Likes

huzzah! the show goes on!

3 Likes

Dropping some gems here, thanks for sharing DD!!

5 Likes

Thanks for the books gonna do some reading!!! Something I haven’t done much of in awhile besides reading here on OG! You the man @DougDawson

3 Likes

I’ve been making my mothers by bending the top to the bottom of the pot.I keep bending the top and it keeps getting longer till I can wrap it around a bamboo around the pot.While it grows out it has a overlay like a bonsai.I use the shade off these and put my seedlings the day of transfer under the shade of the bonsai mum for 24 like a mother hen and her chicks

then I transition to full light.Haven’t had one croak yet.Just like doing the same thing for outdoor sun when going from indoor to outdoor.Those ones in the back filling in nicely I see nice seedlings.

23 Likes

That Bonanza of Green is pretty solid. I read through it once. Gotta go back and read it again.

5 Likes

I literally read it last night from front to back. Love that guy

5 Likes

Since you all are enjoying the books are their any requests. My library is not so bad :wink:

9 Likes

Deff bookmarking these !

2 Likes

How would one bookmark these?

3 Likes

Awesome looking gear. Glad I could be part of the list! Really cool you’re doing this

1 Like

Go to post you want to book mark Click the three dots look for a rectangle with a triangle take on out of the bottom that’s the book mark icon

2 Likes

Thank you! I appreciate it.

3 Likes

I’ve been using Bogs Double pot method from that book for the aeropots and it acts like J-Port for nutrient brews and you go around the pot with some water and wash the rest down around and deep into that pot no more water running down the sides and out those tiny holes if you do it in that order no more tent spills

2 Likes