Sour Bubble Redemption Seed run **Closed**

Thanks for another shot!

3 Likes

Cool man, I appreciate that, but Iā€™m not just asking for me, Iā€™m thinking of the game for everyone. Iā€™m all about fairness and there are cliques and nepotism everywhere so I didnā€™t want anyone to be left out, especially when the odds are lessened everytime a number is added.

1 Like

Cool man, just playing devils advocate here

4 Likes

Whatā€™s the concern? Youā€™re a cool guy in my books

Thank you @DougDawson for another awesome giveaway!

9 Likes

Iā€™m newer here, so didnā€™t make the box list. I just want the damn seeds! :rofl: If I win Iā€™ll send you the card! :joy:

8 Likes

All good man, I appreciate your concern. If I see an issue start I will alter things but at this point I donā€™t see any problem.

8 Likes

Ok, fair enough!! If I happen to win, @CanuckistanPete will get the beans and @BeagleZ will get the card!! That is, with @DougDawsonā€™s approval!!
Btw, the way I see it, weā€™re all having fun here!! Anyways, beans will end up in an OGerā€™s hands! Hope it isnā€™t a problem!!

16 Likes

@Abbbian knows all, sees allā€¦and does all!!!

6 Likes

Hey I think I was late for the sign up . Thanks for all the funā€¦

4 Likes

Thanks bro! :+1:

3 Likes

Thanks for the fun games Doug :pray::sunglasses:

4 Likes

Thanks for the tag. Good giveaway dDoug.

4 Likes

In at 41.
Thanks again Doug! :+1:

2 Likes

43 for me, thanks Doug, youā€™re the man. Whatā€™s on the agenda for tonightā€™s movie?

3 Likes

Not sure, may stay in. Itā€™s nice now but pretty cool out after over 24hrs of rain. Everything is still pretty wet to be hanging outside. Will be getting nicer tomorrow when things have dried some. Just making some dinner now.

5 Likes

Nice dude we had the temps drop hard today here too, it was 90 for the high yesterday and 66 today, got a gnarly downpour last night too. Weathers fucking weird. Hope youā€™re tucking into a big ol steak and a glass of whiskey up there buddy :v:t2::heart:

5 Likes

Yeah, I turned off the AC yesterday and had it downpour hard many times. Was over 88 Sunday, today high was 60. There is a low of 42 coming Friday night so its really up and down.

4 Likes

Eagle has landed @DougDawson
Ty very very much again for this opportunity.
Very much appreciated sirā€¦

17 Likes

Canā€™t really say Iā€™m upset about the cooler temps, means flowering season is coming, and mountain biking season, and then snowboard season, and then th winter indoor runs, summers a nice break, but the cooler months are where itā€™s at

8 Likes

Depending on where you live! :wink:

5 Likes