Sour Bubble Redemption Seed run **Closed**

Nice, I have been smoking BOG’s Sour Bubble all night now and I think I know why he saw Aliens :alien:

16 Likes

Hey :wave: hows your re-veg girl doing ? Is she showing any new growth at all ?

Everything else is looking good so far !

4 Likes

Not so far but either way, I have got a bunch of seeds from that plant so I can’t complain. I am sure the reveg will be successful.

12 Likes

Since you all are enjoying the books are their any requests. My library is not so bad :wink:

Yes, your favorite KNF, natural organic?

5 Likes

I’d be interested in a copy of KNF… I eat a lot of rice and actually throw any rice that’s been molded for 3-4 days into my garden… anyways appreciate you sir

4 Likes

HMMM, ok how about this.

12 Likes

OR…

13 Likes
15 Likes

Re-vegging has to be one of the most patience trying processes we go through as growers! (heck and we all know there are many patience requiring situations)

I’ve got hope the little guy will pull through though. I’ve seen plants take upwards of a month to revert back to vegetative growth.

Anyways, everything’s looking nice in here as usual :smiley:

5 Likes
13 Likes

OK one more :slight_smile:

17 Likes

Thanks bud, things are progressing and I got hope for the little one. Its on the LITFA plan :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing these books :pray:

6 Likes

I don’t think I’ve ever added so many bookmarks at one time, ever.

My browser is tired and needs a nap.

Thank you all for providing me my reading list for the next few months!

7 Likes

No problem everyone, glad folks are getting some use out of them.

7 Likes

Hey everyone, so I just spent the last hour sorting out the wiki. There were a number of people I moved out of TL3 spots and put them in the TL2 area due to them not signing up in the correct area. I also moved all people up in the list so they are in the correct order and there are no spaces.

On a second note this run as been up long enough for folks to circle back, I would appreciate it if the 57 people who signed up but did not like the post go back and click the like button. Not trying to be petty but it does not feel like much to ask when one signs up for a co-op :slight_smile:

Have a great day everyone.

36 Likes

@DougDawson you saved a bunch if not all of us a lot of time and money with the knowledge your dropped on us… the knowledge we can and will gain from these books are priceless… much respect to you

3 Likes

It’s a pleasure bud. Knowledge is meant to be shared and I am glad some folks are going to get some use out of it.

10 Likes

Looking at the list, I noticed Keene is on spots 57 and 58.

3 Likes

Geez, I’m one of them. Sorry not sure how I forgot to :heart:
Prob the excitement of being able to get on the list.
Remedied, thanks again!!

4 Likes