Sour Bubble Redemption Seed run **Closed**

Thanks @Tejas , much appreciated. I corrected it. I was copying all the folks up one by one to fill in the spaces and keep the same order and it looks like I copied them twice.

No worries bud, just noticed a big discrepancy between the number signed up and those who liked the post. I think many were likely out and forgot to circle back. Thanks :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thanks for bringing that to my attention @DougDawson . I have now found 2 others I did the same thing to… gaaaa
I’ll sit in the corner the rest of the night :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

Thanks for the books @DougDawson. Going to add them to my library.

2 Likes

Hey @Indie , I noticed you just signed up for the run which is great. I moved you down to the TL2 list as you are still a TL2 Member and not a TL3 Regular. When you sign up for co-op runs you need to put your name on the correct list bud. Just an FYI.

5 Likes

@Reefer this is what I was referring to

3 Likes

Damn, throwing out the good stuff @DougDawson !!!

3 Likes

Thanks my friend!

4 Likes

james-franco-its-what-the-people-want

7 Likes

I cant believe I hadnt liked this yet ! Im sorry haha I hope you know I did thou !
Im thinking I ran out of likes that day and never went back. My bad.
:heart: heres is an extra for the wait.

5 Likes

Hey all, so been really busy this weekend and the poor plants are dying of thirst. Fresh batch of nutes mixed and all plants fed. Things are moving along.

55 Likes

This picture should be named ….

The three guardians!

12 Likes

Thank You for doing this Doug!
Very kind and generous you are.

I think i read there’s Bubba in the orig. male used, which would explain the wide leaves, “kushiness” and dense-ass flowers of Sour Bubble. It sure LOOKS like a Bubba plant. I can’t wait to read a smoke report!

8 Likes

I like where @DougDawson is not only doing this seed run but also dropping reading material so people can just stumble onto the keys to the castle without even having to look for it!

11 Likes

Love seeing your progress my friend :heart:

5 Likes

Hey there OG. So things are moving along, plants getting used to new light and well, none are dead yet so hey, so far it’s a win. Dropped 4 Grape Punch to try to get back to the original plan. If they sprout I will open a thread for them and try to get some Sour Grape seeds out of this.

Ok, off to smoke some Sour Bubble :slight_smile:
ResizedP_23df0c9b-24b5-4fb0-a06a-0ef0a8ec99d6_7077340452714

60 Likes

Plants are moving along, thinking I may have to top the 3 in the back to let the others catch up a bit. What do you all think?

47 Likes

I think I would deff top them. Might encourage some more side branching.

7 Likes

Yeah, I’m with @BeagleZ topping sounds good to spread them out some. Also could be a cool experiment to see how SB responds to that kind of stress.

6 Likes

Man those leaves are FAT!!!

6 Likes

Agree with @BeagleZ and @api312 on toppling em

4 Likes