Sour Bubble Redemption Seed run **Closed**

Looking good Doug! I spy that Lil’ blizzard 8” fan on the ground there. If you’re ever in the market I just got a 3D printed tent pole mount for mine from a dude on IG, thing works really well and frees up some much needed floor space :v:t2:

8 Likes

That sounds really cool, you got a pic of it? I have that thing turned so it rotates against the walls of the tent which deflects the air around instead of blowing too hard on the plants and another clip on towards the top.

5 Likes

Lights just went out in the tent, I can get a better closeup shot of it tomorrow, but this one shows it mounted.

22 Likes

You’ve got good taste in cereal. Ha!

4 Likes

Just a quick daily pic for you all.

41 Likes

Looking good Doug!

Seems one of the three guardians have been skipping exercise day :crazy_face:

5 Likes

:joy: I cant un-see that now @Rabeats2093 haha

And absolutely everything is looking awesome @DougDawson

I’m still hoping for your re-veg girl too. She will show signs of veg for you. She still looks really healthy :green_heart:

4 Likes

I can’t believe I didn’t note the size differences of those menacing towers in the back. It’s like jimbo, dolph, and kearney back there

9 Likes

Hey there OG, little ones starting to look happy.

48 Likes

Friend of mine reveg.
Day 42

25 Likes

They can take a while but they’re worth the wait!!!

5 Likes

I just love that plant structure, little beauties there!

3 Likes

Still looking super healthy !
Your doing an awesome job giving them what they need @DougDawson

4 Likes

Hey @DougDawson i realized I never sent you a shot of that tent pole mount i mentioned, here that is:

19 Likes

That is super slick bud, very cool.

3 Likes

Really? I find that fascinating. What strain was it? Did you employ a lot of LST? I remove the big fans and obvious shade leaves around Wk 3 or 4 of flower. Did you compare? Thanks in advance @DougDawson.
Peace/Love/Sharing….

:cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

PM me if you’re interested I can share the dudes email with you.

3 Likes

Last run was the same Sour Bubble bud. No training but I think the key there was the plants were not left to get too big as it was a seed run so not a ton of height difference between upper and lower buds. I did tuck some leaves out of the way but didn’t really defoliate anything.

6 Likes

I’m going to try it with the Crater Lake that is coming up. Do my typical trim on a couple and leave some alone and get some yield comparisons. Should be fun. :face_with_monocle:

Peace/Love/Sharing…

:cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

Feeding time in the Sour Bubble tent :slight_smile:

49 Likes