Sour Bubble Redemption Seed run **Closed**

They sure are looking healthy!

4 Likes

Careful they don’t bite.

6 Likes

Little shop of horrors. :rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

Looks super healthy! They look super compact also.

4 Likes

feed me

19 Likes

8 Likes

How odd lol. I’m just getting on here… first thing I normally do is check your thread…

I get a notification a few seconds later. Finally I can post here :sunglasses:.

Dude those ones in veg are looking special. Look at those dino leaves :t_rex:!

5 Likes

Love the look of them. Looks like some weed from the Jurassic period or something prehistoric like that.

4 Likes

Jurassic is a good way too put it :joy:.

Old old school sour bubble

6 Likes

Feeding time again, little ones starting to come into their own now.

50 Likes

Excellent work BOGDawson!

7 Likes

Oh wow. They’re coming on strong! Really outstanding showing my guy.

5 Likes

I don’t think I am worthy but I got to say, best compliment ever @BasementBeans :slight_smile:
Shucks

11 Likes

I’m also very excited to see the progress and like @HeadyBearAdventures said they’re looking strong and healthy…keep it up happy growing :v:t2::drooling_face:

5 Likes

They’re so beautiful :sob:.

You’re rocking these out perfectly Doug keep it up :sunglasses::muscle:.

The big one in the middle is classic cornstalk fat leaves. I love it. I’m calling male :wink:.

Stud male :ok_hand:

A few have some waxy leaves and ones even full on waxy. Good sign also.

7 Likes

Thanks @HeadyBearAdventures , @DrGonzo13 and @CARE_giver , appreciate the kind words and positive vibes.

8 Likes

Well the plants are doing fine today and I could swear I am seeing a bit of green poking out of the little revegging one. May just be me looking too hard but you all can judge :slight_smile:

50 Likes

Oh shit little guy is pulling through :fearful::clap:? Let’s gooo!

Man I see some solid characteristics on a few of these. Can we just use a time machine please? I’m so impatient I swear lol.

I’d highly recommend reading through Phoenixs 2010 sour bubble thread on ic. He has a ton of knowledge in there on phenos and what to look for. I’ve been slowly reading through it and I’ll cliff notes if for ya when I’m done.

I do remember off the top of my head bog and him both said… short squat, tight nodes, with huge dark/waxy leaves were the stud characteristics they looked for and had the most success with.

7 Likes

Yes sir, it seems to be pulling through. I am excited. I would love to fill a tent with clones from that little purple beauty. Heck, I may never let that little one go if it manages to come back. I am sure some folks would love to get cuts of it and run her themselves. Already had requests for them but from a genetics company in the USA so I just said no.

12 Likes

Wow really lol?

Hm I wonder who. I gotta go back and look at the smoke report or whatever you did. She resembled one of bogs keepers that’s for sure. Sour stuff though?

2 Likes