Sour Bubble Redemption Seed run **Closed**

I know we just had a conversation about this but the temptation to trim some of those giant shade makers would be excruciating! I’m with you for my next run. No defoliation at all. Fuckin’ beautiful plants @DougDawson. You obviously have a gift. RESPECT

Peace/Love/Sharing…

:cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

Looks like the very beginning of reveg to me!

4 Likes

Not really sour at all, more earthy/skunky. Thick smoke, very smooth with a bit of a creeper buzz.

Wow brother, thanks for such kind works. Honestly I still feel like a newbie and am always happy to just see them still alive every time I open the tent. I got much to learn but it sure is a ton of fun doing it.

Tee hee, now that is what I like to hear. Never revegged a plant before. I knew it would take time and sure is dragging it’s heals but that little bit of green poking through sure does give me hope. If it’s starting to produce new material it is only a matter of time. This thing being successful would really make me a happy man.

10 Likes

Hopefully you find some sour in those new ones vegging. Not sure if you’ve ever had a true sour pheno but they’re definitely special. Top, top shelf head stash stuff :man_dancing:

3 Likes

Oh wow… that’s… something…

2 Likes

Well another day, another update. Plants are looking nice to my eye, should be plenty of life in this tent to complete this run. Those smaller ones are really starting to show some good signs. May just top and up pot the 3 in the back.

63 Likes

Earthy terps with that thick steamy smoke that comes with 'em sometime are honestly the most underrated flavors in cannabis imo. Love that stuff!! :drooling_face:

7 Likes

It certainly doesn’t grab folks attention like other terps do but it’s almost always a really pleasant relaxing smoke

4 Likes

totally! Yeah, it’s interesting, I definitely associate that earthy terp thing with a kind of anxiolytic, chill effect as well.

6 Likes

Looking fuckin solid Doug keep it up :sunglasses::muscle:.

4 Likes

Damn them plants are looking mighty fine my friend!!

Some seriously thick plants!!! :open_mouth:

8 Likes

Out of curiosity…

Can you spot yours :joy:?

And there isn’t a more beautiful tent on all of OG in my humble opinion.

7 Likes

@CARE_giver

No sir I cannot! Lolol Only @DougDawson could tell you that! :wink:

The one’s I gifted were a mix of BX 1-4 but all are looking pretty uniform on those smaller ones…that one plant on the lower right with the massive leaves just might be something special! Ha

Alaskagrown

9 Likes

That’s the one I like too :joy:. A bunch of these have serious potential imo.

Keeping my eyes on the one above it and on the left front also.

Things are getting exciting :man_dancing:

9 Likes

A couple quick pics at feeding time. Going to have to top these taller ones, no way around it. They are going to stretch themselves right into the light when I flip otherwise. Also figure I should up pot them or I will never be able to keep up with feeding when they are in bloom. Did snap a couple pics of those giant leaves :slight_smile:

61 Likes

Topping makes sense, they’ll do fine with it I’m sure. Looking great in there Doug

7 Likes

I would say topping is the right course, looking LUSCIOUS in there!

8 Likes

Yeah, gonna run out of room in there when these babies flip, lol. Should be interesting. Gonna have to fire up the 2x4 across from it. Especially with the 4 Grape Punch now on the go.

16 Likes

You’re giving me ideas friend :pray: :flushed: :thinking:

4 Likes

Damn that’s a huggggge leaf, vegetarians might wanna a salad from that veggie bud :pray: :sunglasses: :sun_with_face: :herb: :hugs: :joy: :man_farmer:

DD you’re plants are so uniform and seem to be in unison - working in concert - :pray: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Congrats bud @@@@@

8 Likes