Sour Bubble Redemption Seed run **Closed**

That too, that’s why I bought the clonex but after coming to the realization that cloners are expensive, I kinda gave up on it. My only hope is reveg, monstercropping, and yielding as much as possible on the second go around. I really need a cloner :sweat_smile:

Edit: if anybody has any blueprints for a diy aero cloner please send me a link lol

5 Likes

Hubby made me this one.
I have a smaller one , he made first and I said I needed a bigger one… lol

Where are you located? U.S. or Canada?

11 Likes

You certainly don’t need a cloning machine to clone.

9 Likes

What’s the easiest way to clone without a cloner?

3 Likes

I just dip em in root hormone and slap em in a jiffy

3 Likes

We put Doug through hell I feel bad :joy:.

Aeroponic cloners made everything super easy for me. I’ll never switch.

3 Likes

Like @SensiBowl said, rooting hormone and a rapid rooter will work. I have seen people successful with just a glass of water. Cloning machines are great if you have the money and space for them but you don’t need them.

6 Likes

I can attest to Dougs statement about cloning in glass of water. I do it all the time just for time
Management purposes. Works like a charm usually after like 3 weeks your looking at nice roots in the cups. Just top the water off every once in a while, or completely change it.

Also sour bubbles are looking good @DougDawson. You thinking about any possible hybrids in the future with the sour bubz pollen??

I wish you were in the US cause i got a sweet bubba x 88g13 female to cross it to.

Happy growing
HG

4 Likes

Hey bud, depending on how things go if the males are good I will be collecting pollen. I have 3 runs planned currently so I won’t be crossing much as I am reproducing strains but I will put pollen into many hands before I am done. I got over 100 people pollen from my PPP run and there are crosses everywhere now. I would like to do the same with Sour Bubble. Just hoping I don’t end up with the males going Hermie like the last 3 did. If they had not turned you would be looking at a tent full of Lifestar right now instead of a second Sour Bubble run but on the bright side I got tons of BOG smoke now so I am pretty happy.

12 Likes

Hmmm…
A cutting is tempting. :thinking:

4 Likes

You digging on the sour bubble smoke my friend?

If you were to rank would she be in your top 5?

HG

1 Like

@GrowTheAtlas a 3” net pot fits perfectly in a mason jar, you can buy a cheap air pump and stone and have a little single bubble cloner

Just sub a neoprene collar or a piece of foam for the hydro ton pellets and drop a cut in there. Probably the cheapest “cloner” setup

Edit: although not cheaper than root riot cubes and some root hormones though

15 Likes

Honestly I was interested and was supposed to get back to him but got distracted and busy. I’m gonna try and scoop a couple off of him still if I can.

4 Likes

Have you ever made any? Pretty awesome looking in my book though.

2 Likes

I can believe I missed that ,damn , where are my glasses !?!?? Haha,I don’t think I could afford the postage unfortunately,very generous offer brother !
Peace

2 Likes

I did try it once, the net pots are cheap on Amazon and I had a cheap pump and stones and some collars sitting around, it works like a charm, but once you make it and realize you can only hold one cut you quickly want the multi site cloner. A good option to have around though

7 Likes

Well sure sounds like you got it covered, id definitely hold a few cuts for you in a pinch brother ,I just don’t ever seem to have extra cash for shipping and have to time things out , appreciate your work and incredible generosity for the community brother !
Peace

4 Likes

have someone hold onto the line for you if they turn out to be gems im sure there are volunteers here if you can get 3 ppl it helps the risk of mistakes and shit happens but if your not married to the strain and enjoy the hunt more power to you!

ill volunteer to be one but would be nice to have a few others incase they died on me or any unforseen things happen.

5 Likes

No worries folks, I will take some clippings tonight. Got busy last night so just fed and left them. Some last night pics for you.

48 Likes

Well another day and plants are ok. Took 13 more lower branches off and theybare sitting in water now. Supercropped tops all pointing up now and 12/12 is the light cycle. Should see some action soon.

q

51 Likes