Sour Bubble Redemption Seed run **Closed**

Idk but something just makes me giddy watching the shaggy beast in the back on the left each photo time. I don’t know but it makes me happy for some reason.

6 Likes

Damn Doug they look more beautiful than ever :grin::man_dancing:!

3 Likes

looking good. i love the look of those short stout/stocky plants.

4 Likes

Fellow Canadian here stepping up for clone keeping duty!

Lmk if you have any available. I’d love a cutting.

9 Likes

Looks like they gonna be some gas doug

3 Likes

That giant pile of lower branches are in water so they should all be good. The ones from the bushy beast have root nubs all over the stems already. These things really want to grow, that’s how they survive me :slight_smile: I will make a list and send some of these cuttings off to those who want them. I have never had a bug in my garden but quarantine these things :wink: I will get back to you all shortly.

20 Likes

i don’t know if you’d be interested in a trade for a clone but in about 4-5 weeks i’ll have some chem fuego f2 seeds, probably not enough to give any out but i figure it wouldn’t hurt to offer. i bet i can run the clone outdoors this season.

7 Likes

Same haha

I see this image in my head when thinking Doug is going to give it a cut :joy:

gossamer-looney-tunes

9 Likes

12/12 time… now lets see how these babies stretch!

5 Likes

Did you take any of the plant I like a lot?

4 Likes

Doug, glad to hear of how vigorous these plants are!!! Have had some interesting experiences lately…smoked a knee skiing and have a long and arduous recovery ahead of me if they can repair it Monday, if not they will clean it up and will be recovered ( but damaged ) with a shorter recovery. My “time out” will give me time to go their my SB seed momma and find out what I have for viable SB seed. Will let all know by Wednesday!

8 Likes

YMMV, but after managing to screw up using my old Daisy cloner I changed things up last year and stuck the cut in rooting powder and then straight into Promix. I put a humidity dome (read: upside down clear plastic bin) over it and most of the cuts rooted just fine.

One thing I did differently last year that seemed to work really well was stripping lower leaves off of my intended cuts while they were still on the mother, waiting a few days, and then taking the cut. Heard someone on a podcast talk about that method as perhaps avoiding the stress that’s usually put on cuts when you clip them, then strip 'em of lower leaves. Can’t speak to the science but anecdotally it seemed to work as advertised.

Anyway, sorry to diverge, back to the main show!

9 Likes

Oh damn. I’m sorry to hear that Sasquatch. I’ll be praying for your recovery :pray::green_heart:

2 Likes

No, just the 3 in the back so far.

That sucks man. I blew out a knee a few years ago coming off a jet ski. Nothing good about it, took over a year before I could kneel properly again. Good luck bud, hopefully they can sort it out for you.

6 Likes

Your little forest is looking quite lush there doug, as per usual. @Sasquatch that’s a bummer about the knee, rest up!

4 Likes

I think the little forest is gonna turn into a out of control jungle in a few weeks .

6 Likes

It’s gonna be like the land of the lost in there in no time

5 Likes

I generally have better luck sending and receiving fresh unrooted snips 2day mail to/from whoever, than I do sending/receiving fully rooted clones. Just my experience ^^

10 Likes

Not planning on rooting them, just waiting for plants to show sex :slight_smile: Be nice to know what I am sending.

12 Likes

As a kush fiend, I can only drool over these gorgeous pics. Bog had some fire strains!

4 Likes