Sour Bubble Redemption Seed run **Closed**

Been a quiet relaxing day here, lights just came on so I snapped a few pics before feeding. Here are your Sour Bubbles 20 min ago.

59 Likes

Looks like a party in there!

8 Likes

Those are looking beastly. I like the the one I. The left corners stretch and how it opened up for more light

7 Likes

Those things are gonna explode that tent! :flushed: this is going to be awesome :clap:

6 Likes

The front ones have my eye. Like I said before, they have that look that the varieties I love have. The totem pole, bubble gum smelling pheno is what I’ll be looking for. The stonier the better.

6 Likes

You have several in there that have the droopy leaf look to them, those ones are beautiful, I’ll be watching those ones closely.

7 Likes

That is an absolute jungle at this point :sweat_smile::ok_hand:.

6 Likes

We could get cuts of a couple of those to inject some new genes into our pool possibly if dougs up for it.

4 Likes

There is gonna be SO MUCH POLLEN flying around. It’s gonna be like a bukkake party in there. I’m vicariously proud of your plants Doug :slight_smile: you’re showing us how it’s done

8 Likes
11 Likes

Catching any difference of smells in there @DougDawson? Or better way to ask anything thats peaking your interest?

Overall i could have this backwards but it looks like the front are the bx3s and the backs are the bx4s, either way nice to see some variation in an otherwise homogenous situation.

Happy growing
HG :cowboy_hat_face:

9 Likes

Pretty solid eye there. The bx4 have longer fan stems and smaller leafs.

But I do believe these little ones are all different bx3s from varying years.

Gets pretty confusing :joy:.

6 Likes

There are no BX4’s in there as far as I know. The 3 in the back are the last 3 BX3 seeds from the breeder pack I used in my last run. The smaller ones are BX3’s from @Alaskagrown and BX3 F2’s from @Mithridate.

The tents are starting to smell nice, nothing too powerful yet but I get the feeling that is about to change :wink:

:rofl:
ezgif-1-37ce0fd017d7

25 Likes

@DougDawson

The Sourbubble seeds I sent were a mix of SB BX1-BX4 so could be anyone of them….I tried to pick you out seeds that were different shapes and sizes so hopefully you got a good mix of the different version’s.

But TBH they all look very similar! Ha :slight_smile:

Have a great Sunday Fun Day brother!!

Alaskagrown

18 Likes

Thanks brother, I will mark the 3 plants that are going from that batch when I get some pics tonight. I put some plant markers in the pots so I knew which ones were left. Man, now I am really saddened by the great cat attack of 2022. I wonder what would have come out of them had they not been eaten?

16 Likes

On a happy note I am still collecting seeds as I smoke the last batch. Way more than expected. Got 3 vials from the little purple one and 6 from the bigger plants so far. Gotta be something cool in there.

45 Likes

:star_struck: Beauties. That is a nice haul!

4 Likes

Yeah and there are way more to come as I smoke all these jars. While the males did start throwing pistils I can’t help but think there are some gems hidden in those vials. I am just surprised at the number of seeds that are in there.

12 Likes

Genetics selected by the horticulturist cat, :sunglasses:

I believe things always happen for a reason, the cat probably purged something from your grow lol

8 Likes

Could be, he may also have helped me gain the title of the longest seed run in history :rofl:

39 Likes