Sour Bubble Redemption Seed run **Closed**

Yeah, interesting idea but won’t work for me bud. With the front plants being so thick I would need this thing to go back over 4 feet and also water in multiple locations. I can see that causing dry spots in the coco leading to salts building up. I actually have an auto watering system I really should get around to hooking up, lol. Lifting plants even fully saturated in 5 gallon pots is not a big deal for me. My back isn’t a fan but I am normally on my knees to water so it doesn’t bother me too much. Thanks for sharing that thought, would be helpful with the right setup.

9 Likes

I use something similar to water my SIP’s.
Works great and definitely saves the back.

4 Likes

Ok so here we are again, a day late but with your last nights update, lol. Going to keep stripping some of these lower leaves off and get some more light to the bud sites. The are all buried in the foliage.

56 Likes

I just never get tired of seeing this tent full of happy plants. Looking great!

12 Likes

11 finger leaves?? i dont think ive ever had a plant like that

7 Likes

Its actually one of those elusive Big o’l 12 leaf varieties…

And yes!
I am ready for the next seed counting contest… Bring it!

31 Likes

I liked this one, reminds me of Loki’s helmet, lol. It came off either a Maui Waui or a Shiva Skunk, can’t remember which.

40 Likes

I love the purple on the stems of the one in the back left. Those are some Happy girls that leaf is dynamite!

9 Likes

May want to count again before you call yourself ready @Maddawg , lol. It’s the elusive BIG o’l 13 leaf variety, my lucky number :wink:

Thanks man, Gonna be ripping off more of those leaves tonight. They could shingle a roof but are not letting any light get to the bud sites. Wanna see how far they stretch and what I have to take off over the next week. I hate stripping them solar panels but with their shape and lack of training I got to open some stuff up.

31 Likes

Those leaves would be perfect for my cannagars :grin:

12 Likes

@DougDawson But you don’t remove them from the tents to water, right? Can’t imagine that… It’d be too exhausting… Plants are beautiful as always… Do you kinda flood the top of the pots with water or go slowly? Thanks.

3 Likes

Hi @DougDawson I was having a problem putting my name up in the overflow on the wiki, it wouldn’t let me add my tag with the @ so I left it out. Is that a problem? It said something about can’t reference over 200 names or something like that.
Thanks,
:v: :sunglasses: :pray:
@UncleLemur

3 Likes

Yes. I pull the ones out of the center to create a path to the back. Not a big deal. Watering slowly and across the whole thing is best.

Not at all. I posted to leave the @ out a while back but that info is buried in the thread now. Nothing to worry about bud.

5 Likes

Yes indeed, they would be great for that.

5 Likes

Wow I am totally see exactly what you mean about Loki’s helmet lol does that mean it’s able to change back and forth with the person tending them maybe it’s not Doug and it’s the plant and Doug’s in the form of a plant lmao sorry Marvel’s getting in my head but

3 Likes

Most of the exceptional clone onlys are from hermie pollen. Bag seed.

2 Likes

Well you got me there.
Impressive 13 leafer you got there. :drooling_face:

8 Likes

Damn @DougDawson those are some frickin MONSTERS!

In the past I’ve had stability issues with the bushy phenotypes for whatever reason…not saying you will but figured I’d mention it. But that was in my self made Sourbubble BX4 F2’s….I think the BX4’s had stability issues to begin with!

Cannot wait to see how these change while flowering…hoping you find something stunning!!

A great Sourbubble phenotype is tough to beat in flavor and quality of high!!

Alaskagrown

14 Likes

Here are my pics from last night. Things starting to stretch out a bit.

l

48 Likes

Oh damn ! They are really starting to blow up in there :laughing:

And I love the color variation on the leaves :green_heart:

You will have a very full tent in no time haha

7 Likes