Sour Bubble Redemption Seed run **Closed**

:sweat_smile: That pollen needs to hit up my pre98, LAPK and SR71

3 Likes

Hey @herojuana.tom hows the smoke on the LA pure kush? I just recently acquired some pura vida from i think a co-op run on overgrow. But its in the mix is the only reason i ask. Anything to look out for in case i get a LAPK dominant cultivar? Thanks :slight_smile:

HG

1 Like

Mine is a 7-8 week pheno that reeks of sandalwood and not the 10 week chem-related cut. I just got this cut and have not yet flowered her out but have high hopes that she is the pheno we hosted at Compassionate Caregivers back in the early 2000’s. That said, my fingers are crossed. This pheno is supposed to be purely kush with no OG. Back in the old days OG kush when we had these discussions OG kush was not considered to be a Kush other than by name. OG Kush was OG --with a sour and funky nose similar to chem – and Kush was Kush… Earthy and sandalwood, so I am hopeful I have the girl I prefer. the clone does have my isolation chamber smelling like sandalwood and the smoke reports I have heard put her at the top of those people’s list along with the Lemon Larry and Loompas Headband… which are two more heirloom strains I have run in the past (Larry of the Lemon Larry owned Compassionate Caregivers) and have on order, incoming

5 Likes

Just signed up! Good seeing you on the list too Tom.

2 Likes

Same here @leetdood! This run should have some fyah! :fire::fire_engine:

2 Likes

Well it looks like a 4th male popped up. It’s the middle on in the small tent. I think I should just cull that one to the left of it, just does not want to seem to get any better. Things are moving along.

45 Likes

I’m guessing you’re gonna need to make room anyways :man_shrugging:…

But :grin::man_dancing::sunglasses::muscle:!!!

3 Likes

Yeah, I didn’t want to kill any of them but that one just does not want to cooperate. In the end I don’t think we really need the sickly little one in the gene pool, plenty of nice plants in there to get a good gene pool from. Also once done I can pull the 4 males so there will be lots of room for them to finish. Getting exciting now :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Grow the pale one out to smoke .

1 Like

the plants look rad, those leaves are huge!

2 Likes

I need the room more than I need the smoke. I thought about moving one or 2 out for smoke but it won’t be the sickly one. After all, I do have 17 plants going. If I cull that one and take 2 out for smoking plus kill the 4 males that leaves 10 fully seeded females which will produce so many beans it will be silly I am betting :wink:

Thanks, so far so good :crossed_fingers:

11 Likes

Better have dump truck ready to haul them silly amount! Didn’t realize you had those numbers to work with carry on .

You’ll be able to mail every person you ever sent seeds to a 100 lot and still have a boat load left , gonna be insane.

7 Likes

Yeah, now in fairness 4 of them are grape punch so who knows what the male female ratio will be but 6 fully seeded sour bubble including the 2 large ones in the back should produce tons of seeds. Hoping to get at least 2 females from the grape punch which will likely give me enough Sour Grape seeds to do a sign up. I am wondering how much pollen I will be able to collect :wink: I see sour bubble crosses popping up all over the place soon as long as these males cooperate this time.

19 Likes

I think most people would agree with you :sunglasses::ok_hand:

4 Likes

Truly Beautiful!

3 Likes

Nothing to say but…
:clap: :clap: :clap:

4 Likes

Plants are looking great!:call_me_hand:

1 Like

Never tasted bubblegum but I hear it’s delicious!? Thanks for running this @DougDawson It sounds like there were bumps along the way! I’ve lost plants to pets before and rabbits/deer, and it always hurts. Glad to see you’ve rebounded here! Signed up and following along. Keep on keeping on! :four_leaf_clover: :green_heart:

6 Likes

:clap: :rocket: :leafy_green: :star2:

2 Likes

Full rip in there doug, super awesome!

1 Like