Sour Bubble Redemption Seed run **Closed**

There is a bunch of info on it in the first post and here is a link to a bit more. This is a BOG Sour Bubble BX3. I believe he took it to BX5 if I am not mistaken and if I am someone can correct me :slight_smile:

18 Likes

:star_struck: beans and ladies are looking fantastic! Great job on this epic run.

5 Likes

If I may… I think he took it to bx4, but BOG didn’t save the fathers, the last batch of bx3 was bred in 2005, Sour Bubble had possibly dozens of fathers over the years, same mother, Just my two cents, yes I know how they were labeled….:v:

11 Likes

Yeah, got to go with the label but I get what you are saying. The reality is it’s Sour Bubble. Past that I can make no guarantees.

10 Likes

Right? You really knocked it out of the park dude! TOTAL REDEMPTION!!! Congratulations to you man! Bravo!!!:clap:

10 Likes

Congrats mate, really nice work, plants are gorgeous and beans looking great too.

:clap:

6 Likes

finally got caught up here after vacation, things are looking killer doug. all that hard work looks like its paying off if the lowers are dumping almost 200 seeds. i think its safe to say this one is preserved. good on ya douglas!

15 Likes

Thanks folks. Here are some pics from last night :slight_smile:
20220601_002434 20220601_002445 20220601_002449

64 Likes

I don’t think you even burnt a leaf tip got your feeding figured out by the looks of things!

17 Likes

Thanks bud. They got a few rough spots as those seeds continue to develop but I am guessing it’s because they are using so much energy for the seeds. They could look worse though so I am pretty happy.

16 Likes

Hello @TeamOG , can someone please close the wiki in OP? Thanks.

Edit: Thanks @Calyxander , much appreciated.

15 Likes

@DougDawson looking phenomenal mate :ok_hand: you’re an absolute legend mate :clap: those seeds &flowers looking like :fire:

4 Likes

Thanks bud, it’s been a fun adventure :slight_smile:

7 Likes

did you have chickenpox as a kid? It helps if you did in regards to never developing shingles.

3 Likes

That may be true to a degree, but isn’t sure fire. My wife had chicken pox as a child, and still got shingles in her mid 20s. The first symptom that she had shingles was an inflamed tastebud(which we thought nothing of) then a few days later she got Bell’s palsy. We were eating dinner and in the span of a couple mins she lost all control of half her face. We thought she was having a stroke, was super scary. Over the course of some months she regained control of her face, but still, and this is like 10 years later, has damage to her vocal cords and voice from it.
The kicker about the shingles vaccine is it is age restricted, they not give it to you if you’re under 50.

6 Likes

i did have it as a kid, doc told me the same thing, the second time i got the shingles he straight up said “well, this is weird.” :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

I’ve known a couple of people who got shingles during their 40’s. It’s not uncommon.

5 Likes

I had chickenpox’s bad as a kid. I was told that it put me at risk for shingles which I did. That is why they call it practicing medicine. They change things all the time.

:green_heart: :seedling:

11 Likes

50 got some years I guess.

1 Like

A few pics for you all while they still live :slight_smile:

65 Likes