Sour Bubble Redemption Seed run **Closed**

Your plants always look great Doug! :slightly_smiling_face:
I might have to switch over to what your using for nutes!

6 Likes

Have you determined the time of death yet Doug?

5 Likes

That 4 th picture sure looks like a nice bud . Super frosty .

4 Likes

Seeds are poking through whoohoo. Glad everything is coming along, great job.

3 Likes

Beautiful buds!! Awesome plants!! Congrats Doug! You rock!
:pray: :clap: :clap: :clap: :hugs:

3 Likes

Not specifically but soon, I am thinking I may let them go one more week just for the heck of it.

9 Likes

Here are the ladies tonight. I think I will keep them for another week, can’t hurt ripening the seeds a while longer :wink:

60 Likes

Hell yeah @DougDawson ! Looking sensational mate as always :ok_hand: can see the little beans poking out, so cool :sunglasses: they’re finishing up perfectly :v:

10 Likes

You’re right about that, if you can control yourself more time hopefully means more ripened, viable seed!

12 Likes

Just a few pics for you all.

62 Likes

They look good already but like you said another week won’t hurt. Great job!

12 Likes

That last pic oh man. Has my mouth watering over here :drooling_face:

11 Likes

I don’t want to be that guy, but there are quite a few duplicates on the signups :upside_down_face:

7 Likes

Could be, I am too lazy to go though 257 sign ups right now but will contend with that come distribution time. Signing up twice won’t get you 2 packs of seeds, lol. With a standard distribution being 150 I think this run puts enough pressure on the distribution team, a few less spots come distribution time won’t be a bad thing. Maybe those are the 65 people that signed up but didn’t even like the OP :wink:

18 Likes

:laughing:

Funny you would mention the size of the signup, I came to look through for canadian members to maybe solve JohnnyPotSeed mystery pack trouble. And since it’s the biggest signup I’ve seen yet… :wink:

Duplicates shouldn’t be too much of a hassle, I did find it funny tho :yum:

6 Likes

But don’t forget the ones who liked the op and didn’t sign up…:sunglasses:… this has been a totally epic thread Doug :pray:

13 Likes

LOL, I am just playing guys. It’s been a really fun thread, can’t wait to start showing all the beans. I did pull a couple branches off a smaller plant to check things out because I was bored. Beans are starting to stack up.

53 Likes

Killin the game doug. It’s been a ton of fun to watch bud!

10 Likes

Ok well I just could not resist, I took down one of the smaller plants. I will leave the rest for the week but I wanted to see what I had. Here is what I got from the one plant. Still got a pile of plant matter drying and it’s got a bunch of seeds in it so this is not the total for the plant and I still have to sort the seeds but still, I am pretty pleased. I am super confident there will be enough seeds to go around :wink:

67 Likes

I can see many hours spent in your future shucking seeds.
Great job. Thats already alot of seeds! :scream_cat: :+1:

8 Likes