Sour Bubble Redemption Seed run **Closed**

Yeah, not to mention 5 more small plants and the big one yet to take down. I am going to need some bigger jars, lol.

22 Likes

Je-Zeus bud! That plant musta been 80% seed.

7 Likes

Yes, there does seem to be a ton of seed compared to plant matter, going to be interesting cleaning them up and sorting them.

11 Likes

BOG sent you two runs worth of seed energy to reward your persistence and positive attitude I’d say Doug.

13 Likes

I’m gonna throw my guess out there for the total . A good round number :thinking:…. I’ll say 10,000 good dark seeds :crossed_fingers:

9 Likes

That’s a nice round number but I think I may blow past that mark :wink: We shall see.
seed guy

21 Likes

I hope they do! :crossed_fingers:

6 Likes

On a separate note I have a pack of Lifestar for my next run donated by some users here who I will name when the runs starts. I also have 5 beans coming that were apparently a release BOG called Area 51. I got to track down some more info on those but they will be added to the repro to add some fun to the run. Stay tuned for that one :wink:

47 Likes

Exciting stuff Doug. I just finished sorting the second round of my Goji F2 seeds and that shit took forever! So I feel for you and all the work you have coming with all those beastly plants.

Area 51 sounds crazy! Can’t wait to hear the history on that one.

15 Likes

6 Likes

That’s a beautiful sight @DougDawson ! That bud/seeds looks incredible :heart_eyes: and that jar of potential is a credit to you, I can’t believe that it doesn’t even include that huge girl in the back! You’re a wizard sir​:handshake::muscle:

5 Likes

Thanks, yeah it’s just the one smaller plant, still got 5 more of them to shuck and than the big one. Pretty happy with the results.

16 Likes

Sensational mate you’re a guru for sure man :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Very nice run should be some great medicine in there
Many Thanks for Sharing. Respect

6 Likes

Just a few pics from my 1am watering :slight_smile:

59 Likes

Took down another plant just now, will be harvesting slowly. They are still alive so life is good.

71 Likes

8 Likes

Could you leave the bottom of the shaker on and just use that? Keeping the extra bowl out of the equation? Just curious. I’m wanting to order the shaker to make my life easier also :joy:

8 Likes

No way, not possible. The shaker fits in your hand, the bowl I use is nice and large. Branches with all the pollen sacks are way to big, you would lose most of it.

13 Likes

What Doug said. A big ol’ stainless, very large mixing bowl. than brush it into the shaker. The shaker will be your life saver.

:green_heart: :seedling:

9 Likes