Sour Bubble Redemption Seed run **Closed**

Im sure this has been asked, but what kinda smells you getting in there?

Anything standing out for you that would be worth the reveg? Also from the buds you shucked have you smoked any of the bud, if so how do you like it? Stacking up nicely against that purple one you tried to reveg or nothing has beat that yet.

HG

3 Likes

Nothing will be re vegged, shutting down for the summer with next run starting in Sept. I have not smoked any of these and they are so seeded there would not be much of a point, I will keep some trim for the hash bin. I did and am still smoking the previous batch of them which is fantastic. Both phenos I had last time were great. I do love the purple pheno but the other holds it’s own just fine.

19 Likes

LoL holy shit balls captain winky that’s a few seeds to sort though and the big girl that is gonna be crazy sorry all just catching up but I am loving it thanks @DougDawson !

7 Likes

Well that’s 2 plants down, 5 to go.

64 Likes

Can I still sign up for the overflow if there is enough seeds potentially? Didn’t want to just write myself in. No worries if not :peace_symbol:

3 Likes

No bud, sorry. Distribution should be 150 people, it’s at 257. It’s not fair for me to put any more burden on the distributors. It’s not the seeds, I just was not thinking about those who will have to send them out. Hit me up when you see them go out and I will hook you up but the list is done.

23 Likes

I missed the sign ups on this one, but in reading through that thread found some great advice I want to give a shout out and thanks.

Using a plastic ammo box with portable mini dehumidifier to dry pollen for storage was an awesome idea. I bought the supplies immediately after reading about it and now have bone dry pollen in storage for later this outdoor season. Simple, straightforward and very very dry.

Thanks OG!

12 Likes

I marked the thread as ‘Closed’ for ya so should limit the people asking to sign up more :wink:

easily 10k beans in that jar btw :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

10 Likes

Thanks bud, I had the wiki closed but that will help, much appreciated :v:

6 Likes

Awesome, glad my journal was helpful bud, that’s awesome.

8 Likes

Just a couple pics for everyone. Some dead leaves in the lower canopy but no big deal as they are coming down. Got tons of work ahead yet.

65 Likes

I’m impressed with the size of those leaves!
What are the largest number of points you have seen on the biggest leaf?

8 Likes

I am going to say 13 :slight_smile:

51 Likes

Looking good Doug!

:green_heart: :seedling:

10 Likes

The most I’ve ever seen was 11.
WOW! Thank you for the Pic , too!
Well Done !! :v::green_heart:

10 Likes

:heart_eyes: You’re gonna need one of those seed shucking boxes with the shop vac :joy:

11 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face:

7 Likes

Thanks @G-paS .

Yeah, it’s a trip @Bobgrows , 13 is the most I have seen now. Pretty cool.

At this point I definitely wish I had one @HolyAngel , lol.

Thanks @oleskool830

14 Likes

Shame we can’t all help you shuck Doug, seems like I low price of admission for the seeds, you know, many hands make light work and so on

11 Likes

Yeah, that would be cool but no big deal. All I got to do is shuck the other 5 plants including the beast in the back, dry them, sort them and package them, lol. Let the good times roll.

14 Likes