Sour Bubble Redemption Seed run **Closed**

Q the “dear stoners, remember the chat thread” meme but replace “chat thread” by “seed sorter”

:wink: :hugs:

Edit:

17 Likes

LOL, that might just work.

4 Likes

Some body on here had plains for a 3D one. I wish I could find that to try to make one. My homemade one didn’t work well. I am going to try tweaking my wood one.

:green_heart: :seedling:

7 Likes

You make it sound easy your not fooling me that’s a F**k ton of work.

9 Likes

You got all my likes tonight bud!
Congratulations! Another epic, massively successful run! Your persistence has definitely payed off! Bravo!!!

:robot:

10 Likes

Absolutely sensational effort @DougDawson !! You sir are a legend :raised_hands:

5 Likes

CANNAGARS!!!

:drooling_face:

2 Likes

I LOVE HOW THIS MEME IS STILL GOING AFTER MAKING IT OVER A YEAR AGO IN THE SECOND FSFC THREAD! :rofl:

Also, I’m gonna remind y’all that a vacuum and a bottle do great things for seed sorting.

20 Likes

Wow, now that’s cool

4 Likes

I had 1/2 of the materials ready to make a proper sorter and then said “fuck it why not try this out” and then ended up NOT making the sorter because it just worked so darn well!

I empty the vacuum in advance so I can check the material pulled out for any viable seeds just in-case of a slip of my hand… so far nothing viable has made it up and out so I’m really happy with this up-cycled and “simple-as-fuck” method lol.

12 Likes

Haha that has happened to me alot in my projects. :grimacing:

Thanks for the video, I’m going to bookmark it for later use :sunglasses:

2 Likes

And here I thought I had a seed problem… :eyes: :rofl:

Looks like a great idea tho and you already know it works! I’ll have to remember this one. Thanks!

7 Likes

I was just thinking about this the other day and wondered if I could create a small compact 3d printed one

2 Likes

That would be @Nagel420

6 Likes

Thank You @Mithridate :heart:

3 Likes

Just a few pics while they still live, shucking continues and the pile is growing. Going to be lots of sorting to do.

64 Likes

Looking at the beans photo…

Your nickname should be 10K
’cuse that’s has to north of 10,000 after its cleaned

10K 3

:+1: :star_struck:

Cheers
G

17 Likes

LOL, thanks bud. Can’t wait to see how full that bowl is when I get done with the other half. Pretty sure I can say mission accomplished. After a summer break it will be time to start all over.

18 Likes

Your have your work behind and ahead of you there.
Good looking beans.

Edit: what size is that bowl ?

10 Likes

I dont know, it’s a large bowl. Here is a pack of Sebrings seeds for scale :slight_smile:

Still have some plant material drying that I need to get the seeds from, 2 of the smaller plants and the large plant still need to come down.

41 Likes